Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why of ALL performances from POM would they choose Stronger and Crazy.  Omg they are SO bad.  I can't with that atrocious jumping around Stronger choreo, and Britney is AWFUL at the Crazy choreography (she never even tries compared to her dancers).  Axe those two and add BOM and TOMH and axe the Missy medley (why the **** is that in there!?) and add BOMT and Oops.  Solid ******* set-list.  The BEST of POM and all actually really good performances.

Just now, PervertedSaint said:

Well a proper break after 2012 of may be 2 years would have helped more. If they had given her full time to rehearse and get back to her old self. It would have been more better.

Lol. No sweetie. There is no "old-self" let go of primeney.

:rude2me:

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I'll believe it when I see it tbh :ricackle:

Slay that positive attitude.

I understand you're upset for some whatever reason, but there's no point in being negative.

:verycool:

IT'S NOT. IT'S HA FLOP TEAM AND FLOP LARRY. :kidcries: 
I'm still waiting for single #2 tbh.  they gonna keep riding off the coat tails of Make Me? And why perform DYWCO if it's not really gonna be a single..  I want some answers! :mhmsureny:Drag them.

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Why of ALL performances from POM would they choose Stronger and Crazy.  Omg they are SO bad.  I can't with that atrocious jumping around Stronger choreo, and Britney is AWFUL at the Crazy choreography (she never even tries compared to her dancers).  Axe those two and add BOM and TOMH and axe the Missy medley (why the **** is that in there!?) and add BOMT and Oops.  Solid ******* set-list.  The BEST of POM and all actually really good performances.

I think she will change the choreography like she did on the BBMA's

Archived