Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

They're milking it way too freaking much!! It's cool and all but enough with repeating the same thing over and over!! 

And if the setlist end up being legit, Apple Music festival will get the same exact setlist and the UK media/press will destroy the **** outta of her!

The cherry on top would be fully playback performances with the album versions not even pre-recorded vocals!!  :o 

Lets just wait, I still have some tiny hope for another track from Glory! Plz god, plssssss :embarrassney:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miss_D said:

I actually liked the set list before reading the comments. Geez you guys suck the fun out of everything. 

This is a festival with other artists performing. The people there aren't just there for Britney, I think it's a good idea to perform some of her older stuff that crowd actually knows. 

1 minute ago, Barajas said:

why meltdowns.. guys REALLY U WERE EXPECTING NEW SONGS FROM GLORY.. in this type of event?.. OF COURSE NOT.. she need the old hits.. and she is also including two new songs.. so.. PLEASE GUYS!!

Do you guys expect Ariana to perform Problem or any of her old songs? She is going to do her new songs off DW.  

Drake isnt going to do some of his old songs(I dont know them or I would name some)

Zedd isn't going to do that song he had with Foxes from 2013, or the Selena Gomez song he did last year. 

Britney released an album she said that she LOVED and thought was her baby. If her team wanted her to do songs the GP knew they would put in BOMT or OIDIA. If she can do them at POM 3 times a week, she could do those to have the GP remeber them more. Some people in my school don;t remember the iconic schoolgirl outfit was from BOMT. They thought it was from OIDIA. 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I don't think anyone was expecting an entirely new performance, let's be real. But to see that no other songs (besides Make Me and DYWCO, which already are choreographed/set) from Glory were included, when you think she'd want to promote her new album, is kind of a letdown. Even if she performed just one Glory song, I think people wouldn't **** on POM this hard. 

So what do you guys really want from Britney? This fanbase is never satisfied with anything. For the last 3 years, did we get any performances from festivals or award shows? 

Learn to appreciate things, or we could always have BJ 2.0

:verycool:

No POM looks bad cuz u to Vegas to do a residency when you what to retire, Especially when u r only performing 80% old songs.

it is normal to take elements from tours and performances and repeat, everyone does this. Beyoncé does, even Britney used to (the slave choreography was always the same for the most part). HOWEVER, the issue is that the choreography and performances are so lackluster in the first place they look even worse when performed on a smaller stage. We all hate the POM choreogepahy, that is the problem. It truly needs to be redone.

Archived