Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

She is back on form in terms of physical and mental health, the new album is her best IN YEARS and she finally seems happy.

• So why does she refuse to put 110% into her performances?
  • Why does her team give her the chance to do amazing promo performances and then Britney/her choreographers ruin it by giving us a recycled POM show?
  • Why doesn't her label/Britney herself invest in her career and stop being so cheap in terms of image?
  • WHY DOESN'T SHE PROMOTE GLORY TRACKS WHEN PERFORMING?

And I would complain about the lip syncing but she's been doing it since she was 16, what is going to change? Nothing so you all should stop expecting it (although she should pre-record them lbr:britstare:)

I honestly love Britney with all my heart, I have done since I was 4 but what's the point in pursuing a career if you're heart isn't in it anymore? Why ruin a legacy which was majorly based off of iconic performances with basic *** performances and lip syncing to 10 year old vocals. If she isn't gonna put any effort in then why should we as fans?

I'm not one for complaining because the promo we have had this era has been amazing and Britney does seem invested in her music career again. I just find it so strange that she loves her album yet won't promote it at all except for Make Me??

And it really does piss me off that her image is so cheap nowadays. I love Britney's horrible taste in clothes, in her own PERSONAL time because it makes her more humble but when she is working in a PROFESSIONAL show then she should be dressed by a professional and not herself. What she was wearing at iHeart radio was a MESS as is the majority of the POM outfits. I remember the days seeing Britney on stage was phenomenal because she performed like a true performer and looked like a star, even FF tour had better outfits than now.

She has such a good platform with the album and the promo opportunities but somehow it always fall flat. She needs to stop being a people pleaser and do what she wants like she did when she was younger.

It's like she/her team/her label wants to fail and I just don't get it :angietea:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly how happy, confident and absolutely banging she looked. If you'd have told me in 2007 or even up until 2013 Britney would look this good, ****, excited and sharp performing at a music festival for 30 mins straight I wouldn't have believe you.

Yes I think she has room to grow but she is delivering more now than she has since July 2004.

She performed two glory tracks and hit songs like every other artist. This is not the glory world tour. It's a festival with fans and non fans. The public wants the hits and she's promoting glory by showing how well she's doing and performing two of the songs. Nothing was ruined only positive reactions were from the show 

I have decided to avoid exhale for like a week after every performance, video, single release ect from now on... seriously the vibe is just poor on here whenever something new happens. I wish there was a way to usher these sad and pathetic people out of the shadows of their misery and introduce them to the real colourful world, but I can't, and I'm not gonna waste any time trying... let them *****, let them waste those minutes of their lives.

Um no...I saw her show in Vegas (see my videos below) and it wasn't that great compared to what I've seen of her before and compared to other performers out there. I'd like to add that I've been to EVERY Britney tour since 2000 (with the exception of Onyx since it cancelled before I got to go) and she's just not the same performer anymore. It has nothing to do with the choreography, but rather that she does not have the passion to want to make it a great show. She's simply going through the motions. Those that don't see that have not truly been fans long enough or actually seen Britney in the flesh in her prime.

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Easy though, add more Glory songs into the setlist. BOOM, Vegas promo and Glory promo.

Why the hell is she still performing Freakshow, Do Somethin', Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, etc. ?

Those songs aren't part of her greatest hits, she could easily swap them out for numbers like Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Private Show, Liar, etc.

Is her team stupid?

Simple, they didn't have time to create that many new performances.

So many of you think it's fast and easy, but it's actually very time consuming.

2 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

She performed two glory tracks and hit songs like every other artist. This is not the glory world tour. It's a festival with fans and non fans. The public wants the hits and she's promoting glory by showing how well she's doing and performing two of the songs. Nothing was ruined only positive reactions were from the show 

No she's promoting vegas not Glory :britstare:

46 minutes ago, DaRealMVP said:

That I totally agree with. She seems willing to be out there and to be in the spotlight again (to a certain point) but everything around her is failing!

She cannot rely on the fact that she is an iconic pop legend, she's gotta deliver. People expect a lot from her, not just fans. It doesn't mean we want primeney, it mean we want to be entertained, which she's failing at. 

I just saw a snap saying "lipsyncing and liked her better bald, but 90's" and how do you think I felt!? She's just not delivering and it's a shame because she most definitively can! 

:brityeah:

I like how people keep blaming her team. At the end of the day, it's Britney's career and show. She's putting her name on it so what you see is what SHE'S willing to give you. She could easily hire a new choreographer or say she doesn't like something.

1 minute ago, TheAllu said:

Simple, they didn't have time to create that many new performances.

So many of you think it's fast and easy, but it's actually very time consuming.

Irrelevant excuse. Squared Division said Britney learns and picks up choreo very easily. Plus, what else is she doing? Learning/adding one performance every other week doesn't seem hard.

32 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Her outfit and hair was a MESS :britstare: When will her team get her a friggin stylist. I love the fact she DGAF when it comes to her appearance but when she's doing a PROFESSIONAL show, she should be dressed by PROFESSIONALS :britstare:

she looked AMAZING. her messy ponytail were SO HOT and her racy bra & skirt slayed.

i don't know what you are talking about like seriously. :beynah:

first, a lot of you guys complained about leotards. now, that we didn't get a leotard, we got a flawless and unexpected **** skirt and you always find something to complain. :beynah:

i really don't get it. :nothavingit:

Archived