Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Easy though, add more Glory songs into the setlist. BOOM, Vegas promo and Glory promo.

Why the hell is she still performing Freakshow, Do Somethin', Breathe On Me, Touch of My Hand, etc. ?

Those songs aren't part of her greatest hits, she could easily swap them out for numbers like Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Private Show, Liar, etc.

Is her team stupid?

no i don't think they are stupid, i think they are making a lot of sense, make me and DYWCO are in POM because they are being released, freakshow ect... are tracks people remember, The majority of people at pom don't want to see her perform new songs sadly its a celebration of her entire career and they want BOMT, Toxic ect... not songs only the fans know from the new album that haven't been released yet, all the other tracks from Glory are purely there to tide her fans over until her next project.

3 minutes ago, acla said:

This! The 'she has to promote vegas' thing doesn't cut it. A lot of songs she performs in Vegas are performed because she likes them, they were never hits or singles and a lot of people who attend the shows probably don't even know them. She could easily replace them with songs from Glory like you said and voilรก.

im afraid it does cut it because thats her job

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Then she should perform Glory more in Vegas!:nothavingit:

i remember when people said she wasn't allowed to perform at all because of Vegas. Every excuses are bullshit!:sickofu:

Exactly! Britney fans are so delusional on the whole. What would be the point of allowing her only to perform POM songs and routines?

Every time she performs a new song it's a pretty big news story and slays the diehard fans. All that equals better ticket sales.

I really need to stop coming on this forum bc ppl like us are too few and far between lolย :idkney:

I really enjoyed the performance and applaud her for performing for 30 straight minutes without any props!

ย I really enjoyed the WB entrance and liked how she used the entire stage!

ย I was surprised how much I enjoyed Stronger and Crazy!

Slave was a fav of mine also!

ย I liked the whole thing just wished she would've used prerecorded vocals!

Her and G Eazy have crazy chemistry I wouldn't be surprised if they are really dating but keeping it under wraps LOLย 

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

Like most fans, I have not seen her in Vegas and didn't watch every POM Residency performance video uploaded to the internet.

When Britney walked on her dancers back during Womanizer and they lifted her up in the air like a cross, that was badass.
The Toxic intro where she pushed the dancers down on the ground and left one guy standing was ****.

ย 

Britneys choreography could be better, but thats not a problem. Britneys problem is and has always been the complete absence of live vocals during her performances.

And you guys? Well, your problem is that you've been watching the same show for the past 3 years. Most Britney fans have not seen this show and are able to enjoy it.

But you guys have watched this show to the point where you notice that she doesn't put her hands on the ground during the "Slave 4 You" routine and get disappointed in the entire performance when she doesn't do it.

We all may be stans, but some of you need to step away for a bit.

i barely watch her pom performances and i still got bored. and the fact that you think that britneys choreo not beeing as good as it could/should be is ok speaks for itself.

15 minutes ago, westshouse said:

so because BJ underperformed, the fans have to deal with POM setlists and choreo until it is over? Someone get Larry on the phoneย :wannadie:

yeah the fans will have to deal, people in Vegas goin to POM expect the old hits and a few new ones which is exactly what we're getting.

5 minutes ago, seanl3s said:

no i don't think they are stupid, i think they are making a lot of sense, make me and DYWCO are in POM because they are being released, freakshow ect... are tracks people remember, The majority of people at pom don't want to see her perform new songs sadly its a celebration of her entire career and they want BOMT, Toxic ect... not songs only the fans know from the new album that haven't been released yet, all the other tracks from Glory are purely there to tide her fans over until her next project.

im afraid it does cut it because thats her job

Hm songs like Freakshow, Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand are not tracks people remember. Fans? Yeah. GP? Not really...They were never singles and only people who follow her career/went to her tours know them. What I mean is: she has space in her setlist to replace unknown songs with new songs from Glory. She doesn't have to perform the whole cd, just 4 or 5 tracks.

1 minute ago, acla said:

Hm songs like Freakshow, Breathe On Me and Touch Of My Hand are not tracks people remember. Fans? Yeah. GP? Not really...They were never singles and only people who follow her career/went to her tours know them. What I mean is: she has space in her setlist to replace unknown songs with new songs from Glory. She doesn't have to perform the whole cd, just 4 or 5 tracks.

In the zone and Blackout were big albums for her the GP remember most of the tracks from them.

Anyway I am done with this debate, Britney SLAYED, Bye

1 hour ago, saicis said:

She no longer shows any talent.ย 

Just think about that for a while before you jump down my throat. What she does on stage, anyone could do.

There's no choreo. She literally throws her hands above her head and then makes shapes with them, spins around, flips her hair, gets on the floor and flips her hair some more... while she does this she does her best to look **** and smouldering while mouthing the words to songs that she released 16-18 years ago.ย 

She doesn't utter one single ******** ******* word live. WHAT THE ACTUALย ****?!!!! How can you defend that?! NOT ONE NOTE LIVE!

She should be ashamed butย she doesn't give a ****. She can't even be bothered to pre-recordย vocals to give a different experience.

The worst part is the 'yes' people who are obviously telling her she 'slays'. You're guilty as well. I saw her instagram and people saying 'you slayed queen, omg, queen of pop'.

No. ย A 'queen' doesn't give one shitty performanceย after another. The fans who praise her are holding her back even more. Uff so annoyed that she's ******* up yet another era.ย 

you go do it if it's so damn easy. And not you saying there's no choreo and then explain exactly what dancing is.ย 

I don't understand why you are still a fan if you thought that didn't showcase any talent. Last time she did something better than that was in 2004... ******* 12 years ago. Even though she (according to you) didn't show any talent during that time, you still kept on supporting her and being a fan?ย 

6 minutes ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Exactly! Britney fans are so delusional on the whole. What would be the point of allowing her only to perform POM songs and routines?

Every time she performs a new song it's a pretty big news story and slays the diehard fans. All that equals better ticket sales.

I really need to stop coming on this forum bc ppl like us are too few and far between lolย :idkney:

I think the same. And also I don't understand why people still go and see her in Vegas... Only die hard fans like us wanna see her show. But when you see her perform like that it's not exciting. I know i would laugh if any other artist was doing what she does now and wouldn't want to pay money for a lip synced show with cheap choreos. I'd rather go to Broadway or see a ******* good musical!

Archived