Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the performance with a fresh perspective; yes i had seen these routines but lots of people in the audience arent watching fan videos of her vegas show, or watch the today show lol, or caught the vmas. that's why she is doing similar performances on multiple different platforms - so we can ALL see it. does a tour change up the show every stop of the way? no. 

it may be 'tired' to me - but that's why I was excited to see it in a new environment. and she did put a few fresh spins on it, she looked amazing, and she performed a new non-single song off glory. 

of course we wish she would solely promote a new album but it's hard to do when you have a nearly 20 year old legacy of top 10 or number 1 hits that everyone knows you for. 

1 minute ago, seanl3s said:

what risks?

hmmmmm idk, the original version of make me. She didn't even address it and then Larry just made stuff up cause he thought that would get us to stop complaining. She put out her best album since ITZ and Blackout and all she wants to do is promote POM, a show that has been going on for almost 4 years now:whitneyshade:

6 minutes ago, button said:

I hope you are joking :sofedup:

She kept standing, walking and being cute. Toxic was OK but other than that... Let's just say long performances aren't her thing. :JLostare:

BBMA and VMA were better. And the best thing she did since the knee injury was the Circus video routine. :verycool:

I did say it is my opinion tho. Are you gonna try to change it? I'm not trying to act all delusional I really didn't like the jittery mess you guys praise so much (BBMA) and I thought she looked better than the vmas...also a little more confident. 

20 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I thought that she was great. Very lively and entertaining. But that rhinestone sweater outfit? Britney was just as good last night. But Taylor sang live. There's no reason why Britney can't do the same, so no one should make excuses for it. 

I don't get you guys.

First y'all want her to dance.

Then you want her to sing live.

Her routines do not facilitate both at the same time. Didn't you see her trying to catch her breath at parts? Now imagine that with live vocals...kimkardashiantragic.jpg

I would take her getting dragged for lipping as she would get RIPPED TO SHREDS for her live vocals...let's not pretend that she's Adele.

:thetea:

I only watched Selena because I dont care about Taylor and Demi, and wow, Selena really can't sing. I'm honestly impressed that she keeps trying and that she hasn't switched to lip synching by now, because she's really bad :/ I'm a fan of hers, I like her albums and songs, but she can't sing live... that being said, she chose to do mediocre singing, while Britney chose to do mediocre dancing, so I'd say their performances are nearly at the same level

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I did say it is my opinion tho. Are you gonna try to change it? I'm not trying to act all delusional I really didn't like the jittery mess you guys praise so much (BBMA) and I thought she looked better than the vmas...also a little more confident. 

I won't try to change your opinion but I'm not really feeling this one at all so perhaps I came off as rude when I said I thought you were joking. :JLostare:

24 minutes ago, monti50 said:

She is doing things she hasn't done in ten years, she is dancing better and is way more present and looks great so why all the sudden when she is getting herself out there are you guys bitching.     I mean I can see if she killing everything during the circus and ff era, and gave us tons of promo, but we got nothing but stiff, and disconnected performances,

i thought it was great, way better then the bbmas,. Longer performance etc  

What is she doing though? Go watch the Circus tour videos... It's on par with this.

It's been over 10 years, her getting up on stage and "looking hot and happy" just isn't cutting it anymore.

She needs a creative director and a new choreographer. That and start pre-recording your vocals and see how much better she starts to look... It isn't hard.

yes she's miles better than FF era, but that era was not just bad. it's straight up worrying tbh. we (or I) just wanted her to be herself again at that point.

now she kinda does, she needs to start performing to compete with the industry. like it or not her peers are also her competition (not pop girls stan wars kinda competition but ppl eventually choose which artist they want to support and give their money to). and compared to them, she falls pale. she's not singing or even try to sell us that she is, so dancing to the fullest potential is IMMINENT. if only she pre-records to give the illusion it would be somehow tolerable (like the worst of performers today: TS, katy, etc). but if not then ppl will probably never take her seriously again as a performer.

3 minutes ago, <3Britney said:

Sorry that when an artist puts out a new album, it's expected they'd perform songs from that album 

Not tired watered down routines with cheap remixes of old hits with the cd vocals from 10 plus years ago plastered on top

Larry must've told her promoting her album just doesn't work

Archived