Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, Soni said:

If an exhaler says something like that, they are instantly downvoted and hated on.Please don't make it as if exhale's users are mean ones toward Brit cuz if something.. they are mostly delusional and praise everything that she does to the point that we look like the Beliebers.

And the comments that OP quoted are really mean (and probably said by haters mostly) and no exhaler has ever said something like that..unless it is a troll.The only thing that exhalers say is that she needs to pre-record vocal and hire a better choreographer WITHOUT SOUNDING MEAN.

I am so tired of people suggesting that exhalers are Britney haters cuz they obviously are not. :nothavingit:

Whether he was a troll or not I have no idea but I read something similar to that specially the part that says 10 years old vocals...I'm not security checking everyone I see here to make sure what their "real" intentions are.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does not understand that there's no thing as "I have nothing to prove anymore". Humans have to evolve and prove they can get better and better and better. Humans need to get better. It doesn't matter what you do, whether you are a cook who's trying to learn to prepare as many dishes as possible and actually trying to make 'em perfectly or a pop star who has to show the new generation why they're a pop star. What you did in the past won't make you stay on top of the world forever. 

She has a lot more to prove. She has to prove she can still dance like it's actually dancing. She has to prove she can sing live. She has to prove she still wants to be in the music industry. I do not blame her if she does not want to 'cause what she went through was more than tough and people bashing her was just unnecessary. 

Madonna didn't gain the title "Queen of Pop" by thinking "I have nothing to prove anymore". Mariah did not slay the world when everybody was saying she lost it by not wanting to prove anything anymore. And that's what Briti fans don't understand. It's not like she doesn't have to prove anything anymore it's she simply does not want to ...when she desperately needs to. This is an important point in her career. 

Just now, Xhesiko said:

SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER IF SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST GO AROUND AND DELIBERATELY LOOK FOR THE NEGATIVE REACTIONS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD. 

I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT SITE UNTIL TODAY 

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE RESPONSE YET SOME EXHALE MEMBERS ALWAYS CHOSE TO HIGHLIGHT THE NEGATIVE ONE AND LABEL IT "GENERAL PUBLIC" OPINION

BRITNEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HATER THAT'S THE FACT. BUT SHE ALSO HAS MILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS. 

"Millions of supporters" huh? They all bought Glory I see.... :quirkney:

1 minute ago, Xhesiko said:

SOMETIMES IT MAKES ME WONDER IF SOME OF YOU PEOPLE JUST GO AROUND AND DELIBERATELY LOOK FOR THE NEGATIVE REACTIONS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A THREAD. 

I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT SITE UNTIL TODAY 

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF POSITIVE RESPONSE YET SOME EXHALE MEMBERS ALWAYS CHOSE TO HIGHLIGHT THE NEGATIVE ONE AND LABEL IT "GENERAL PUBLIC" OPINION

BRITNEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HATER THAT'S THE FACT. BUT SHE ALSO HAS MILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS. 

TELL THEM! 

I like Britney Spears but she's too rich to be this cheap and too experienced to be this...this. We had to wait a decade for this. Forced to watch E-news coverage of a breakdown for this? It's like she's literally afraid of singing. Her team is apparently afraid of the word 'effort'. Do they say "Just do something one time, and just repeat that everywhere you go."? That is what this seems like. Yes, Britney Army, I am very glad she didn't commit suicide...and that she still bathes. However, how am I supposed to grade her professionally? Because she decided to show up to the event? If a waiter shows up to the restaurant but refuses to serve the customers their food...people go hungry...she left us hungry.

Yes, Britney is improving but at a snail's pace...

It really is disappointing. I completely get it. Every era we'd get amazing new choreography for her new material but it's like now it's the same old stuff ALL the time. She's now been doing POM for almost 3 entire years so it's frustrating. But honestly, she really has done a lot and worked her *** off, it's just that we've watched all the POM videos night after night so it's all extremely old to us and we're bored with it all and COMPLETELY over it. 

But this really is her first album where she hasn't had some iconic choreography to go along with her new music. Kinda sad. 

Well Brit posted a pic on her Insta to not expect anything...so I was not really surprised when I saw what I saw..it was okay I guess...nothing big.I am not gonna meltdown cuz I really felt she knew she wouldn't want to do something bigger..the BBMAs and VMAs were different from her Vegas performances tbh and that shows that she warned us this time :D..

1 minute ago, 517113 said:

I like Britney Spears but she's too rich to be this cheap and too experienced to be this...this. We had to wait a decade for this. Forced to watch E-news coverage of a breakdown for this? It's like she's literally afraid of singing. Her team is apparently afraid of the word 'effort'. Do they say "Just do something one time, and just repeat that everywhere you go."? That is what this seems like. Yes, Britney Army, I am very glad she didn't commit suicide...and that she still bathes. However, how am I supposed to grade her professionally? Because she decided to show up to the event? If a waiter shows up to the restaurant but refuses to serve the customers their food...people go hungry...she left us hungry.

Yes, Britney is improving but at a snail's pace...

You're in Britney's restaurant where the other customers probably shouts at you for not serving your own food or even cooking it yourself there though you paid for it as a customer :angietea:

10 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

I don't even care about beyonce tbh, no matter how good of a performer she is, Britney will always get my attention, because she's my idol, and i'm not being delusional because of that, you know, you're a fan, act like one, support your idol. Why would beyonce performance be better than brit's, when i don't even check about her :CPKney: say i'm a britard, because I will always stand for my queen over any performer out there. 

just because people are criticizing/getting tired of her very, very weak dancing and her embarrassing lip syncing doesn't mean they aren't real fans. :CPKney: 

5 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Bashing other members would essentially mean that I quote every single one of you guys point out how feeble minded you are, but I don't.

I post a general comment asking you guys to stop being negative and disgusting towards Britney, it gets likes, and you guys get upset, and start quoting me.

It's  literally exactly the same thing that happens every time. Then I'M the bad one for answering your quotes and talking as much **** as you guys are. 

Like wut :weusay:

People saying they're bored of hairflips, walking and armography is not being disgusting towards Britney nor an attack against Britney the person, it's nothing personal.

And very nice strategy telling people to stop being disgusting while you're calling them feeble minded. Good luck with that. :rihclap:

Guest StrawberryKisses

It was fun! I enjoyed it, I liked it. She didn't look uncomfortable at all and she was HOT! I don't want to read your toxic thoughts :rude2me:

The performance was GREAT. Britney is Britney again :hype:. I'm just so happy that she's going out of her comfort zone, doing all these performances and promo. I don't care if she 'recycles' or lip-syncs, I'm just so happy to see her full of life again! I Who cares if it's a POM re-hash, she put on a good show!

The performance was good. Flawless. Fun. Not too extravagant. Simple. Britney.

And G-Eazy and Britney... :chershade:

I admit I'm not TOO hyped up as I was at the VMA period... but that's okay... she'll come around again!

Bye haters. :arianabye:

I honestly didn't see any problems with last nights performance except the stronger/crazy medley. She was fierce she was fluid and she did add new elements. Like, I don't really get the histrionics? The only problem I had is the lip syncing to CD vocals but besides that she was on all night non stop moving for 30 minutes. Fans are just being ungrateful as usual 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Oh god, I downvoted your dumb comment about that sarcastic 1-2-3 bullshit, then you downvoted my post about people being negative. Great awesome, move the **** on, idk why you had to quote me?

Oh yeah that's right....you needed the attention for your self-esteem. 

It's not that hard to figure out.

No, stop backtracking :nobitch:

You down vote people when you don't like their opinions and then make bitchy passive aggressive comments indirectly towards those people. You have  even called me out before for having a different opinion than you & when you do you use nasty words and insults like a child in grade school to make your point. Again, get over yourself. The bitchy act is unattractive AF :nothavingit:

Sorry I have a better sense of humor than you though :shameless:

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Whether he was a troll or not I have no idea but I read something similar to that specially the part that says 10 years old vocals...I'm not security checking everyone I see here to make sure what their "real" intentions are.

That's okay.But u said that they sound like exhalers..which is a really overused comment here and illogical with what I've seen exhalers are.

Archived