Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bran said:

Nope it didn't have any impact on me nor chills. Already saw that performance . Though she's working that dance moves but yeah no

I get you. I don't think it's even about you seeing the performance already. It just wasn't THERE. I mean, I could watch Britney perform the Slave VMA over and over but last night was not something I would repeat over and over. It was just ok. It's like she just came to the music scene or something

1 minute ago, sjok said:

I get you. I don't think it's even about you seeing the performance already. It just wasn't THERE. I mean, I could watch Britney perform the Slave VMA over and over but last night was not something I would repeat over and over. It was just ok. It's like she just came to the music scene or something

Yeah it was just ok that's my point dear :nyheadache:

33 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Yes but if she sang live on acoustic sitting on a chair while someone else plays guitar beside her, for example as it has done in the Oops tour, she did not have to worry about learning dance routines and promoting the album and the fans and GP would love !

:tbh:

6 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The GP does not want energy. They want energy +++++++ well executed choreo (not to mention good choreo in the first place) :saycheese:

But what you said she performed exactly a normal day in vegas. It wasn't. And imagine the first time you watched the choreo..that's how GP is feeling now they don't expect her to dance like 10 years ago and other singers don't dance half as much as she does even now. 

GP watches it once and move on, exactly how we feel MMAI part was a repeat because we already watched the vmas a million times..it was still new to the audience and half of the audience might have not even watched the VMAs...

Just now, Scrappy said:

The choreography for Make Me is cringe-worthy. I'm actually sortof happy there might not be a second single because I'm just starting to re-listen to the album again and I don't want another horrendous performance for a song I like destroy that.

I know. And some people act like the performance last night or everything else she does this era is the second coming of Jesus that we should be grateful for :quirkney:

7 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

In the zone only had a me against the music performance at one award show. She's performing Make Me and other songs at multiple places. Why is anyone complaining? Beyond ridiculous and ******** 

Because they are comparing her to who she was 10 years She is her only competition because even the worst fans know no one is better than her now, but her old self. 

Why is britney performing these missy songs? Since she loves french so much why didnt she cool off to coupure electric or something from Glory.......And after i saw the slayage at the iheart performance.....POM needs to die...vegas will ruin her legacy...this ***** has to go on the road and actually perform songs from glory.....

Archived