1)She looked hot
2)She had great energy
3)Her choreos were on fire
4)Her body is goals
5)Her makeup and hair were Primeney

6)She had fun

CONS
1)Her outfit didn't look good on her body
2)She should perform more tracks from Glory. The point of her performance was to boost the Glory sales so she should let the GP know that Glory is a masterpiece and it isn't something like Britney Jean. She needed a Glory medley.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

You are missing my point. She wants the gp to give her chance. She wants them to give glory a chance. She is smart. She doesnt want to force it on them. At this point because she really is into this time and she wants longetivity for her album

It's a creative theory but I don't think it's that at all. The GP knows she had a lot of hits in the past, they don't need reminding.

They need reminding why she is still here, not what she did in the past!!!! 

She performed them at BBMA and now again? It's more than obvious that everything she does is to promote POM.  

I was glad to see she got rid of the leotards.

She seemed slightly interested in what she was doing and, of course looked 'hot'. Yay we get it Brit, you're hot again.

But seriously the lip-synching just ruins everything. It's hard to concentrate on anything else. The dancing was... well, I don't even think it can be called dancing at this point. It's just throwing her arms about and looking sexily at the dancers. I'm disappointed, again. I wish I had the strength to just give up on her, but I feel some weird sense of loyalty to her, even though I think she needs a serious wake up call.

9 minutes ago, saicis said:

It's a creative theory but I don't think it's that at all. The GP knows she had a lot of hits in the past, they don't need reminding.

They need reminding why she is still here, not what she did in the past!!!! 

She performed them at BBMA and now again? It's more than obvious that everything she does is to promote POM.  

But she performed 2 new songs...enough for them to wonder about her album I think. we're just mad because she performed DYWCO too many times. But for GP its new. 

7 minutes ago, Rico. said:

If anything, it'd be because the audience is not only hers and she / her team wanted them to know the songs

but I think it's just that she didn't care enough to prepare a third performance from Glory lol

It's either apple music festival exclusive or something and not that because the girl we saw performing tonight wouldn't rehearsing for more !

I gave her 3/5. Cute performance, good energy, **** Brit but I'm honest, I couldn't watch the whole thing. It should not be a big deal anymore but the lipsynching just doesn't cut it anymore. I dont know if it was her or the link I was watching but it looked like she missed some words and those ancient vocals ... Smh

What's so hard singing over or with the track a few lines? The performance was what I was expecting, a slightly improved POM show with no props.

3 hours ago, jamesblue said:

but i hope shed done the most iconic ones instead. Oops orignal chore woulda slayed even 10 sec of the chorus would be enough. IMO her most iconic past songs are Oops, Slave, Toxic. Those three should be enough to remind people who she was and still is.

Agree!! If you're going iconic go MOST iconic, Crazy/Stronger should definitely have been BOMT/Oops with the POM break in between. Womanizer should be Gimme More, maybe include the bridge of Womanizer and the dancebreak because it's awesome lol

The toxic part would have been FIRE if she had been singing it live.

Watching her point at her dancers on the floor while she mouthed the words to the first verse (which is easy to sing) just got me thinking like, Britney you don't deserve to be on the stage, sorry girl... Oh and come for me all you want I don't care...just like Britney! 

Just now, Hypnotherapy said:

Agree!! If you're going iconic go MOST iconic, Crazy/Stronger should definitely have been BOMT/Oops with the POM break in between. Womanizer should be Gimme More, maybe include the bridge of Womanizer and the dancebreak because it's awesome lol

the crowd would scream for "It's Britney, *****" part, too bad :(

14 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I think it will be the same set

if they make changes, realistic changes, I hope she removes Womanizer, the Missy medley and Stronger/Crazy and replaces theses performances with Gimme More and BOMt-Oops. It would also give her time to do the floor choreo in WB :bow:

I think Jingle Bell and POM will have more Glory songs, one more song

Omg I literally said this down below. Rico since we defended the Circus routine in POM years ago all I see is us agreeing on stuff :carpoolney:

3/5. Nothing surprising. Plain. Predictable.

The only good thing is her outfit and energy. That's all.

Nevertheless, it's definitely better than all the performance post 2007, except BBMA one. Solely due to the fact that she shamelessly lip synch and do zumba choreo for Crazy and Stronger. And what's up with that Missy's promo (like gorl, your own career is flopping and you are promoting a rapper? really?).

:donewithit:

1 hour ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

I think she is slowly killing her legacy.

She seems determined to kill it. Every performance is another nail in the coffin...it's just the same, same, same, same always! No singing, uninspired boring dancing, nothing creative or exciting about her performance. The best we can expect of her is that she doesn't wear a leotard and looks pretty. :otears:

7 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

beyonce lip synchs...people are too brainwashed to notice 

It's not that they don't notice, they just don't care. She uses spectacle, lighting, energy to draw people's attention elsewhere. Same with Michael Jackson he lipped just as much as Britney but he's hardly ever criticized for it 

Archived