- THE ******* OUTFIT

- her body, it looks like ITZney's sfm

- she finally performed Work ***** (more than 30 secs) on TV

- Overall she put on a special performance and delivered

(Stronger choreo looked good filmed professionally) <-- meh it was okay

- Slave was interesting

cons:

- the Missy medley, completely useless and stiff as ****

- Gimme More and BOMT/Oops could have been used instead of (Womanizer and) Stronger/Crazy cause they're better performances

- pretending she's holding a bar during DYWCO rather than coming up with new choreo. It's actually a reason why I don't want it as a second single 'cause I want her to have a kick *** choreo in the music video and that just won't do it

- MMI. It was great at the VMAs, it should have stayed unique, it's not anymore

- she doesn't know the Toxic choreo anymore, something I noticed from Vegas but she should have learned it for this

I agree, for the most part, I could have done without Me Myself & I, but the rest was really good, she had fun & her energy was pretty much spot on, the choreos don't give her enough to work with sometimes, but I enjoyed watching the performance as a whole.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, On another level said:

I agree, for the most part, I could have done without Me Myself & I, but the rest was really good, she had fun & her energy was pretty much spot on, the choreos don't give her enough to work with sometimes, but I enjoyed watching the performance as a whole.

I enjoyed it too sis.

I do hope she replaces Womanizer with GImme More, removes the Missy medley, replaces Stronger/Crazy with BOMT/Oops, and removes MMI

it can be done easily lol, or for Jingle Bell

The ******* entrance and its outfit though, EPICNESS :wontcry: 

First I'll start by saying this, THANK YOU Britney for giving us all this promo and performances we didnt have in the last 6 years, you're truly a grace from the heavens, we would have never expected to have this much promo in an era EVER, and to think shes not even done yet,and that theres more to come makes me feel very happy.

Let me start by listing the awesome things from the performance:

-Her outfit was AH-MAZING, I loved it tbh it looked so good on her and flaunted her body in a perfect way

-She looked GORGEOUS and VERY relaxed, she wasnt counting every single step she was doing, i caught a glimpse of that primeney

-For the first half her energy was INSANE, she was very much into it and very energetic, it made the show look amazing just like her :queenflopga: 

-The entrance was EPIC, how she walked like a ******* BOOS from the crowd to stage, i was slayed into ******* pieces, gimme life queen:pumped:

And now for the parts I wasn't impressed by very much :ipass: :

-She lypsinched to her 1999 vocals again, why do they keep insisting on doing this? She is not 16 therefore she doesnt sound 16 anymore, its physically impossible, her team needs to get a grip.

-Why is she promoting POM instead of her album? She sang two songs from Glory and thats it, she needs to let people know her album is out there

-Really team Britney? A missy elliot tribute? On a festival where Britney is taking the stage? REALLY?!

-And a recycled vma Make Me performance :gloria: is it that hard to come up with something new?

In the end i dont know how to feel tbh, some parts were so good i was left in awe, and some parts were just lackluster and not on Britneys level. However I do enjoy it and imma rewatch it for the 5th time now, sle bitchez:drinky:

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

If you expected her to not lip to the 1999 vocals and for it to be anything but the PoM performances with minor changes then more fool you.

Why do ya'll constantly expect this stuff or not anticipate it and then write negatively about it afterwards?

because just because she is singing to 1999 vocals doesnt make it fine or okay, its not and shes getting laughed at, and since her idiotic team is incapable of simply doing some pre recorded vocals, its us fans who gotta beg them to do so. 

Besides this wouldnt be the first time for her fanbase to correct mistakes made by her incapable team and manager, it wouldnt be the first era we are trying to save tbh

25 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

She slayed so much!!!!!!

she is the definition of hot and the performance was so high energy!!

the changes they made for slave, work and toxic were really perfect, especially the first part of slave and toxic without props!!!!!!!!

ok she used the 1999 vocals for crazy and stronger, but anyway she slayed so much!!!!! Amazing performance brit!! I am glad to have set an alarm last night to see it live.

:crying1:

but she does sound like 1999ney even to this day, the few times she sang at the carpool karaoke she sounded literally like the cd

I agree the VMA performance should've stayed at the VMA's. It's as if she performed with the snake somewhere else, it removes the "iconic" status from it. Or how she recycled the PG outfit from BBMA for POM show.

The Missy Elliot medley should've not been there. But I don't see it as promoting Vegas, she was promoting Britney Spears (and Missy lol). People don't even know the POM performances.

I agree about having more Glory tracks would've been ideal, but I guess she's just trying to give priority to the singles :rihclap:

Archived