Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is my review

ok its so annoying that she didnt even sing a single live not And almost not even live Talking? :explainlol: 

I thought she would do BBMA toxic choreo which was the best of that night n most loved, guess Britney again scrapped it :mhm:

Why not performing Most fierce part of Work *****? Idgi :bbgumstare:

at least she could have brought BoM performance to iheart stage :mhm: if U are not gonna do a hard choreo aka Gimme More then do BOM And everyone Will be pleased :icant2: 

And that Stronger choreo seems like meant 4 some other song like i Wanna Go maybe? Doesnt fit at all tbh :mhm:

I loved new Slave it was hot :gelis:

She looked Amazing! Best in years :BBMAney:

Im happy she gave us another performance,i was rooting 4 such performances on great stages And it happened :tifftear: 

thsnk u Britney but pls do some other choreo 4 DYWCO :mhm: 

49 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

So, I made my non-Britney friends watch it... and they got bored fast. Literally, "Oh God not -that- move again!" was said a few times amid groans. There were comments about her behaving like an amateur ******** and a lot of, "I'm sorry, is she a dancer? Where's the dancing? I see a lot of posing and arm movements."  I would counter with "she looks great though..." but you can only say that so many times before you have to admit that she's not actually dancing. I agree with another poster: Britney was known for OWNING the stage - new, innovative, killer dance numbers - lots of memorable choreography - but right now it's getting so boring with the same recycled POM routines: arm movements and strutting over and over again. Yes, she looks fabulous and this outfit was incredible, but can we please move on from this era of armography already? Where's the Break the Ice choreo from the first leg? That was original at least and fire. It's better than this entire performance! It's like anything hard is gone replaced with mediocre. At one point, I was embarrassed cause someone said and laughed, "they're literally carrying her!" And another time, a friend said, "Is she hiding between her dancers?"  I really, really, really want Britney to bring it... just once... with something awesome and innovative again. But How many years has it been now with the same ol' tired Vegas performances? Give it a rest already and come up with something new!

No one cares about you or your friend's opinions. Britney had a great performance tonight, so you can either have seat or logout .

I think she was great tonight, it was perfect festival performance. She looked great, outfit (WOW), attitude and energy were on point. I really love it! After VMAs this was really good. :)

I love Toxic performance!!!!

P.S. I would love BOMT and OIDIA instead Stronger and Crazy because I hate those choreographies (she should change them ASAP).

Just now, WootsWow said:

:wontcry:

Ok so here's the timeline: 

he gets admitted to the hospital for diabetes which we didn't know he even had

hes in the hospital for like a day but his dog has cancer and needs to go to the chemotherapy appt which is an hour an a half away so I take him

i come back to hospital and BF is accusing me of "cheating on him" while I was taking our yorkie to chemo 

now, im not a ******* virgin but we are in the ******-infested armpit of America. I wouLd never hook up with someone from around here. I am from a semi-affluent upbringing in south Florida. I have high standards for myself and they don't include being a ***** for hire.

anyway! Last night he went schizo and starts accusing me of all this **** so I went everytime and stormed out of the hospital 

now he's still being a douche 

i don't even know. I should probably just sneak back to fl before he comes home but I love this loser 

4 hours ago, fanman08 said:

i know girl. 

We gotta appreciate she's alive, looking beautiful, performing & still making bomb *** music.

really tho it's weird how her natural groove can just disappear

Her stank face is missing her swagger that ***** that knows she's bad. She has to really feel herself but I see it sparking damn it I see it trying :gobaby:  she's doing so much better 

I've now watched this about 7 times sober high and man I'm in love this is amazing. Probably my life is over until I can stop watching it. The girl who touched the queens face is priceless... The lady who says "I'm not that crazy"  the smooth surgical precision of those karate hands the queen got on that damn floor headbangin Hurkey I'm dead 

Archived