Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, jamesedward94 said:

Whatever. This is actually a complete and utter miracle and absolutely crazy! She looked 40+ then and now looks 25.  

I love how she looked tonight.  I am a huge supporter but I don't think she looked badly the majority of the time in 2012.  She's had good and bad moments since the start of her career.  I'm kind of over the comparing and piting time periods and moments against each other not just on her looks but ALL aspects of her life.  She's had less than amazing windows all through out her timeline of music.  It's just nonsense to do this. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
Just now, colormefresh said:

Or they could hire a REAL director instead of an amateur? Britney Spears deserves better than this.

The only thing horrible about it was the old vocals. This performance should have been the one for the vmas

1 minute ago, LBoggie said:

If you watched it with this quality on the CW stream, then I can see why some people were melting down about her looking like she was out of sync. You guys should have watched it on the iHeart stream, it was much more clearer and in sync. 

This!

At first I thought she was out of sync, but I noticed that the words lagged behind when she was talking. SO its from the quality of the stream being below par

her spastic movement and nervousness seem to be almost GONE AND IM SO ******* HAPPY :asspop:

now its down to creating a better choreo imo. i agree with an exhaler that said she needs to have little but INTENSE choreo, and freestyled the rest with prerecorded vocals. nobody cares if she only does little movement here and there if she sold them it's live singing. But when the dance section come it needs to give LIFE. her look is there, production is there, confidence is there, please team britney please :otears:

I mean, I think he's working on other projects as well. I think this and the Backstreet Boys residency news is a sign that Vegas isn't going to be extended beyond 2017 for Britney. He's obviously venturing out and doing more projects to help his career, so he probably is aware that there's a big chance that Vegas is not going to be extended. 

23 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Not really, I feel like he likes her more than she likes him but I hope nobody (Larry) said to him to stay away from her.. but something happened for sure.. 

Me too felt like he was that awkward guy that is out of the league of the girl and he knows it and he lots confidence prob after she publicly said not to him on TV come on, kills a guy confidence.

He was trying to act "respectful" imo but by the end he was losing already and looking at her down him and touching her belly/waist. They hold hands by the end, he squeezed her hand by her side, she touched his butt. And then they hugged back again and he was smiling at her like a dumb guy after she made those cute sounds.

Those two either had a fling or they will, guess we will know by jingle bash :giggleney:

Archived