EXPECTATION VS REALITY

really really cool guy

Expectation:

Resultado de imagen para britney toxic NRJ

brit-3.jpg < this is primeney right? :otears:

Reality:

Resultado de imagen para britney leotard 2016

Britney has the body we all know that. she's in great shape and feeling sexier than ever. my question is : why can't she wear better outfits? like the ones she wore in the past (circus outfits are bad too).

is she afraid to look like the old Britney? even the hairstyles, I'm tired of wavy hair. why can't she look like her old self to finally shut the ******* haters. they bash her for that reason: because she looks DIFFERENT. is the whole Britney image a bad thing for her? she doesn't even want to do the original choreos except for slave's breakdown.... are they copyrighted? is her image copyrighted? what is going on since 2007?  :cricket:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after FTR Countdown I started to think she finds her oldself cringy
I mean we all the same,I would die of embarassment if I saw my photos or videos from 3547676 years ago...too bad she was actually great and untouchable 
maybe that's why she doesn't want to dress like it's 2003 again? 

but no one wears body anymore tho :tiffeyeroll:  maybe only beyonce

Sorry but what?

Not all the Circus outfits were bad actually. Though you've most likely just focused on the bad ones.
The VMA outfit is better than the first picture imo. Its just the colour I don't like.
If she wore a silver, gold, black or red version of that VMA outfit it would have looked 100x better.
The first one is nice, but its nothing spectacular. I also love her wavy hair its very glamourous and looks hot on her.

I don't know what it is with this fanbase... but nothing ever is alright. Everything is an issue and everything isn't good enough even when it is.
Her vma outfit was very **** and out there. What's more is that in the audience she was so visible with that colour. 
Focus on the positives more. She's had worse looks and lately she's been looking unbelievable both outfit, figure, hair and make-up wise too.
All I see is improvement, *** appeal and confidence this era. Why can't everyone else see that? Why is it always this thing where we look for
the minor, petty things to make threads about which eventually devalues the entire era, an era we haven't had since 2003 in terms of promotion, performances and activeness and improvement. An era she's working hard towards to be a success and hope will be supported by at least her fans as the GP are always so nasty. 

2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I don't see many differences tbh... Maybe on the inside :quirkney:

the biggest difference is her style...GP expect to see old britney. they want to see her wearing pants not leotards, looking extremely hot. they don't care about anything else when it comes to britney. I know it may sound dumb but why can't she at least dress up as old Britney. She would be completely back at least visually :cricket:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

the biggest difference is her style...GP expect to see old britney. they want to see her wearing pants not leotards, looking extremely hot. they don't care about anything else when it comes to britney. I know it may sound dumb but why can't she at least dress up as old Britney. She would be completely back at least visually :cricket:

I had people who are not fans tell me they thought she looked amazing on the VMA's this year 

1 minute ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but what?

Not all the Circus outfits were bad actually. Though you've most likely just focused on the bad ones.
The VMA outfit is better than the first picture imo. Its just the colour I don't like.
If she wore a silver, gold, black or red version of that VMA outfit it would have looked 100x better.
The first one is nice, but its nothing spectacular. I also love her wavy hair its very glamourous and looks hot on her.

I don't know what it is with this fanbase... but nothing ever is alright. Everything is an issue and everything isn't good enough even when it is.
Her vma outfit was very **** and out there. What's more is that in the audience she was so visible with that colour. 
Focus on the positives more. She's had worse looks and lately she's been looking unbelievable both outfit, figure, hair and make-up wise too.
All I see is improvement, *** appeal and confidence this era. Why can't everyone else see that? Why is it always this thing where we look for
the minor, petty things to make threads about and devalue things about an era that we haven't had since 2003?

I'm not talking about how good or bad was the VMA outfit (it was bad tho). I'm talking about what the people expect from Britney even her fans.  When haters bash her they focuse on her looks besides the lipsynching saying she looks old and different. if she wore something like this again: 

Resultado de imagen para britney 2004

her performanes would look better but sadly she refuses to look like her old self

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I had people who are not fans tell me they thought she looked amazing on the VMA's this year 

This.

While I like her changing it up and wearing different things with as well as revisiting her old, iconic looks... she still looks unbelievably hot in leotards.
My straight friend said she looked good in her new video and would 'have a bit of that' too so she's obviously doing something right with that look.

5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

but the comments are still the same: she's done, what happened to her, she doesn't even look like herself......what I'm trying to say is that she should go back to her old looks. she has a legacy and it seems that she completely forgot about it

Resultado de imagen para britney me against the music

13 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I'm not talking about how good or bad was the VMA outfit (it was bad tho). I'm talking about what the people expect from Britney even her fans.  When haters bash her they focuse on her looks besides the lipsynching saying she looks old and different. if she wore something like this again: 

Resultado de imagen para britney 2004

her performanes would look better but sadly she refuses to look like her old self

Sorry but I disagree and I disagree strongly as well.

The VMA outfit wasn't 'bad' at all tbh. I think that's just being overly critical. I wasn't crazy over the colour though, that's all.
In addition not to be funny or anything, but the GP aren't thinking about what she should be wearing or what they'd like to see her wear.
They're more focused on whether she's singing live, dancing well, in good shape, still **** and whether or not she's in a better place mentally
and emotionally. So far she's proving and serving all those things with the exception of live vocals.
The people who still accuse her of being mentally unstable are just haters that will never change their mind.
I don't know one person from the GP that has an issue with her performance outfits either tbh. They seem to find her hot in them.
They care about vocals, dance, *** appeal and mental state. That's it. The pics your choosing btw I don't think are good for now.
They were good for those years, but not now. If she wore that type of stuff nowadays, the public would NOT get it and would find it boring.
Current stars aren't dressing that way anymore. She could have similar type outfits, but it still needs to be current and not too like her past outfits.

because if she did everybody would be like: OMG why she wear always the same thing since forever? why doesn't her team understand that it's not 2003 anymore? why she always wear pants and never show her beautiful legs?? all the other artist wear leotard why she doesn't?? people love to criticize britney especially what we call the Britney Army loves to do that so i think she just do whatever she wants to do and doesn't care 

9 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

but the comments are still the same: she's done, what happened to her, she doesn't even look like herself......what I'm trying to say is that she should go back to her old looks. she has a legacy and it seems that she completely forgot about it

Resultado de imagen para britney me against the music

This look is iconic, but if she wore something like this the public would think she's scared of being ****, is old and struggling to keep up with the times, *** appeal of other current stars and style of today. So I'm sorry your idea of image is actually not only dated, but would make things worse.

Just now, andry26 said:

because if she did everybody would be like: OMG why she wear always the same thing since forever? why doesn't her team understand that it's not 2003 anymore? why she always wear pants and never show her beautiful legs?? all the other artist wear leotard why she doesn't?? people love to criticize britney especially what we call the Britney Army loves to do that so i think she just do whatever she wants to do and doesn't care 

This

8 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but I disagree and I disagree strongly as well.

The VMA outfit wasn't 'bad' at all tbh. I think that's just being overly critical. I wasn't crazy over the colour though, that's all.
In addition not to be funny or anything, but the GP aren't thinking about what she should be wearing or what they'd like to see her wear.
They're more focused on whether she's singing live, dancing well, in good shape, still **** and whether or not she's in a better place mentally
and emotionally. So far she's proving and serving all those things with the exception of live vocals.
The people who still accuse her of being mentally unstable are just haters that will never change their mind.
I don't know one person from the GP that has an issue with her clothes either tbh.
They care about vocals, dance, *** appeal and mental state. That's it. The pics your choosing btw I don't think are good for now.
They were good for those years, but not now. If she wore that type of stuff nowadays, the public would NOT get it and would find it boring.
Current stars aren't dressing that way anymore. She could have similar type outfits, but it still needs to be current and not too like her past outfits.

that's not true....what I posted looks 100x better and more current than what she's been wearing since 2007

3 minutes ago, andry26 said:

Jlo's ok with that and it works for her :cricket:

Archived