Isn't this her most underrated song?

DaRealMVP

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's not the most underrated in her entire catalog. However, it is underrated in the sense that it absolutely deserved an international release, and a MV on par with BOMT, Crazy and Sometimes. It really should've become one more iconic hit from the BOMT era. 

And I STILL love this song :carpoolney:

ETA: Just rewatched the MV for the first time in ages (even though I listen to the song all the time), and I had completely forgotten how amazing the choreo was! Did she ever perform that same choreo in full live? All I can remember from BTMYH performances were her either singing live and barely dancing (which, obviously, now we're all dying for, haha) or bits and pieces of this choreo but never in its entirety.

It wasn't underrated during it's time-- in fact, it was very common to hear it on the radio, or simply in places like Walmart, the mall, etc. Now the music video is an entirely different subject, and you said "song" rather than "video". It should have been released internationally; I was so sad when I found out it wouldn't be released here in the States.

Archived