Glory LP Preorder sold out / is RCA pushing back the release?

YoungOne

I've just checked the official store and the LP of Glory isn't available anymore. 

I've read that you get the deluxe mp3 ver of glory with the LP preorder but i haven't received mine yet, maybe it will download when they send the LPs?

I log in into the site and my order stills there

Thank god i preordered mine in august. 

go check if it's available because i tried to order for a friend today and i found out with this sad new. 

and i really hope this is not a pushing back release cause idgas about the money i want my LP! 

:zoomzoom:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

I've just checked the official store and the LP of Glory isn't available anymore. 

I've read that you get the deluxe mp3 ver of glory with the LP preorder but i haven't received mine yet, maybe it will download when they send the LPs?

I log in into the site and my order stills there

Thank god i preordered mine in august. 

go check if it's available because i tried to order for a friend today and i found out with this sad new. 

and i really hope this is not a pushing back release cause idgas about the money i want my LP! 

:zoomzoom:

They just stopped taking more orders. They'll produce the vinyls that were order and that's it. I'm so sad because I never ordered one :embarrassney:

Archived