Britney's CREATIVE TEAM: Who Are They

TheLightningThief

SILENT HOUSE: Britney's been working with Silent House Productions ever since POM started. Their works with Britney include:

• Piece of Me 1.0 & 2.0
  • "Pretty Girls" at the BBMAs 2015
  • "Greatest Hits Medley" at the BBMAs 2016
  • "Make Me..." / "Me, Myself & I" at the VMAs 2016
  • "Make Me..." & "Do You Wanna Come Over?" at the Today Show

BAZ HALPIN/Creative Director: As the President and CEO of Silent House and Resident Director/Producer, Baz has been Britney's Creative Director since 2013.

MELISSA GARCIA/Assistant Creative Director: Melissa was a dancer, before joining the Silent House Productions family in 2012.

Silent House's recent works with other pop acts include:

• Meghan Trainor's Untouchable Tour
  • Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour, "Out of the Woods" at the Grammys 2016, and "Blank Space" at the Brit Awards 2015
  • Selena Gomez' Revival World Tour and "Same Old Love" at the AMAs 2015
  • P!nk's The Truth About Love Tour and "Just Like Fire" at the BBMAs 2016
  • Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour, the Superbowl Halftime Show, "Dark Horse" at the Grammys 2014 and "Dark Horse" at the Brit Awards 2014.

CHARM LA'DONNA/Choreographer: Britney's current choreographer. Charm first worked with Britney when she crafted moves for her ill-fated single “Pretty Girls”. She also choreographed the BBMAs '16, the VMAs '16 and "Make Me..." and "Do You Wanna Come Over?" at POM 2.0.

Charm La'donna has also choreographed for:

• Meghan Trainor
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Becky G
  • Selena Gomez
  • Fergie

What are your thoughts on Britney's current creative team? Are you happy with their latest work or should Britney work with someone else entirely? Do you like their work with other pop girls? Is it Britney team's fault for not investing more money in her performances, thus harming Silent House's work or is it Silent House that is too basic?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

• Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour, "Out of the Woods" at the Grammys 2016, and "Blank Space" at the Brit Awards 2015
  • Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour, the Superbowl Halftime Show, "Dark Horse" at the Grammys 2014 and "Dark Horse" at the Brit Awards 2014.

Ew :dontlike:

2 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

Like I said a month ago, the choreo is great, don't look at B, just her dancers and you will see. It's just Britney doing it at her own style... :shameless:

The Choreo of Make Me sucks, even that "original Choreo" sucks too. I mean look at Britney's dancers not look Britney, and you will see that the Choreo sucks too.

45 minutes ago, TheLightningThief said:

Charm La'donna has also choreographed for:

• Meghan Trainor
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Becky G
  • Selena Gomez
  • Fergie

I see :mj:

Archived