Do you think she can still fill arena's in a world tour?

larac

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs a really big song she has not have a hit song since Womanizer lets be real.:donewithit:

BJ and Glory don't have hit songs like Toxic, Womanizer or even I Wanna Go, but the quality is on top, however, that is something else, so we have to wait for B10.

She should do a medley along with performing her new #1 hit on Superbowl to make sure everyone knows about it and she will be relevant again.

Her recent promos have been good but they didn't hit the demand exactly which is why sales didn't increase.

You need to promote your album, Britney.:lessons:

20 minutes ago, Janice Litman said:

She needs a really big song she has not have a hit song since Womanizer lets be real.:donewithit:

BJ and Glory don't have hit songs like Toxic, Womanizer or even I Wanna Go, but the quality is on top, however, that is something else, so we have to wait for B10.

She should do a medley along with performing her new #1 hit on Superbowl to make sure everyone knows about it and she will be relevant again.

Her recent promos have been good but they didn't hit the demand exactly which is why sales didn't increase.

You need to promote your album, Britney.:lessons:

FF did have hit songs, HIAM topped the US charts, TTWE peaked at #3 and had longevity, IWG peaked at #7 and was played a lot on the radio (had longevity aswell).

Overall the Circus era and FF era had the same success, Womanizer and Circus had a bit more longevity compared to HIAM and TTWE but FF's 3rd single had a lot more success than Circus'.

No, not in Europe. Tickets for FF tour were sold for 10 euros at an auction. And that was a period where she had some hits (TTWE, IWG)...:shameless:

But, she can change up her image. If we compare Britney to Justin Bieber. The whole world hated him and people were ashamed when they liked his music. He changed up his image and music and now even straight guys think he's cool. Britney can do that. She can be cool again.

40 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Just because she had several non sold out shows doesnt she can't do anymore arena tour :queenflopga:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they even have the full Axis opened up to her.

Jennifer Lopez is now filling more seats than Britney is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3750570/Jennifer-Lopez-broken-Britney-Spears-Las-Vegas-box-office-record-Have.html

I do believe she still can. britney is a legend and its like paying homage to your childhood hen you see her. and its been years since she hadn't been in a tour so the anticipation for her to come to your country i huge. Just like madonna visited philippines, i didnt kno that much people came for her but because of the demand they organized another date for her in the philippines. Don't underestimate BRITNEY :comingthru:

Archived