I feel kinda sad for britney...

Guest riccus

14 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

To be honest, I think doing a tell all interview would be good for her. It would be a one time thing with a respectable person (I'd like Oprah). I think she would gain so much respect from the general public and it would put a stop to all speculations that people have of her. i think this would be liberating for her and would have a positive outcome. After this, this chapter of her life would close and no more interviews in this regard would be allowed. People would have to move on.

I see what you're saying but it would also open up a can of worms for more stories and reporting about time in her life when nothing is happening anymore. She's finally loving performing and making music again. Dealing with Sam was so great cause she's truly moved on and stronger than yesterday. 

Id rather songs alluding to that time cause that's where Brit shines

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this were 2011 or 2012 then I would agree with you, but nah. Britney's finally at a point in her life where she not only seems stable, but she seems happy. Physically she hasn't looked this great in YEARS. We've gotten some of the best (radio) interviews post 2007 where she actually let's her personality shine. Are you even a Britney fan? Of course she's not going to brag about herself, she's humble as ****. Something that not a lot of stars in Hollywood know how to be. Even before the breakdown she was never one to be like "yeah, I'm the best." I think a lot of fans still, after all this time, don't get Britney. She doesn't want to be number one anymore. She obviously loves recording music and performing still, but she's not interested in going out and doing endless promo just to sell hundreds of records and be on top of the charts. She's one of, if not the most successful teenage act of all time. She's been there, done that.

I assume some of y'all can't even seperate being dramatic  and keeping things real.

Artictically Britney is still present.She's doing better than  bj era in careet wise but y'all are forgetting that she's earning money from her story and her life most of the time.I mean not to compare with other artist, Britney's just talking about *** for over a decade and wr  can't feel the things she wants to share  as an artist. We all love glory , because it doesn't the change the fact that as an whole album it doesn't has a message at all.there are tons of songs of hers that has stories,experience ...elements that makes a song iconic.But I still don't have an idea what's this project about .To make a point like the album Britney :coming of age album ,In the zone :feninist freedom , oops & baby : poot teenage dreams... 

Glory is just makes you feel like she just wants to have a similar sound og yhe 2010's #1s . ı mean her career started to look like  a job more than giving a mesaage to people. On interviews etc. She's just like  "I like the vibe,writers eas great etc" the point is missing on the project.

And at the other side there is a world going on out of this forum and that world still remembers Britney from 2007 . not 2016 . 

She need to come clean as a confident dancer who had struggles and still has a sofy point on music. 

Some of y'all are teenagers and I rode that think that I'm a ternager like your twink assess but I was here from the begining  Even before you were a little sperm on your daddy's **** 

4 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I see what you're saying but it would also open up a can of worms for more stories and reporting about time in her life when nothing is happening anymore. She's finally loving performing and making music again. Dealing with Sam was so great cause she's truly moved on and stronger than yesterday. 

Id rather songs alluding to that time cause that's where Brit shines

Right? Blackout was literally a DECADE ago.

We've seen her slow and steady recovery with our very own eyes. Actions speak louder than words. We don't need Diane Sawyer picking at her ancient wounds.

tumblr_m97u10JUbF1rurd7ho1_r11_250.gif

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

If this were 2011 or 2012 then I would agree with you, but nah. Britney's finally at a point in her life where she not only seems stable, but she seems happy. Physically she hasn't looked this great in YEARS. We've gotten some of the best (radio) interviews post 2007 where she actually let's her personality shine. Are you even a Britney fan? Of course she's not going to brag about herself, she's humble as ****. Something that not a lot of stars in Hollywood know how to do. Even before the breakdown she was never one to be like "yeah, I'm the best." I think a lot of fans still, after all this time, don't get Britney. She doesn't want to be number one anymore. She obviously loves recording music and performing still, but she's not interested in going out and doing endless promo just to sell hundreds of records and be on top of the charts. She's one of, if not the most successful teenage act of all time. She's been there, done that.

She actually never done endless promo .We're still eatching some of her interviews from past over and over again because she was there to talk not to please her company. 

It really depends on the person, some people would rather talk about their past in order to heal, some just want to forget about it and pretend like it never happened. Knowing her personality I think she just wanna enjoy her life with her kids and her family, why would she bother herself with what happened a decade ago? Carpe Diem.

She's like that and you can do nothing to change that, you gotta accept. Follow Britney's example and MOVE ON.

And for that :

1 hour ago, Pop Sensation said:

I'm still here for that honest  speech where she's gonma say "My voice has been damaged because  of the heavy medical **** use ,ciggarettes ,bad habbits and I'm lip synching on my shows .I can't dance the way I did before becaause I've had 2 knee injuries and I feel limited.I don't feel comfortable with my skin and I've had work done on my face.I've havent been spoke to my fans  for years genuinely because I don't like people and it doesn't change the fact that  they love me but I don't know any of them.That's why I'm distant to them. "

Keep dreaming.

Archived