Remember when Mario Lopez said he had *** with a pop star in Vegas and everyone thought it was Britney?

Innocentney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

It was clearly a joke? Are you all not fluent english speakers or something? I feel like I frequently see people taking jokes as facts around here and posting things that were jokes from years ago as new randomly found facts. 

It wasnt Britney y'all. 

How it is a joke if he literally said "Yes" on Ellen's guess? Doesn't sound like a joke to me, but okay. :)

13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

He clearly said multiple times he is not going to say it. 

Ellen then says that is very respectable. You can tell she has accepted that he is not going to divulge the information. 

Then because she IS A COMEDIAN she proceeds to make one last jab at him and SARCASTICALLY say "Britney Spears" because Britney had just started Vegas. It was an obvious guess. 

Mario then answers back PLAYING ALONG with Ellen and says yes SARCASTICALLY. 

Y'all either need to study American humor and language more. Or if you are American get off exhale and interact with people in real life. 

He was clearly 100% kidding. That was not a serious answer and he did not "confirm" he slept with Britney. 

I think you overlook at the things. Yes, Ellen is a comedian, but she is also talking about serious things, promoting artists' stuff... She is not all the time comedian. I think it was spontanious, he didn't actually said it, Ellen guessed. And no, I'm not American, but I don't have a problem to understand your humor. After each guess he was like "No", than for Barbra he was like "Yes" but then "No" again. Who knows? Could be both. Guess we'll never know. :)

20 minutes ago, nels64 said:

He clearly said multiple times he is not going to say it. 

Ellen then says that is very respectable. You can tell she has accepted that he is not going to divulge the information. 

Then because she IS A COMEDIAN she proceeds to make one last jab at him and SARCASTICALLY say "Britney Spears" because Britney had just started Vegas. It was an obvious guess. 

Mario then answers back PLAYING ALONG with Ellen and says yes SARCASTICALLY. 

Y'all either need to study American humor and language more. Or if you are American get off exhale and interact with people in real life. 

He was clearly 100% kidding. That was not a serious answer and he did not "confirm" he slept with Britney. 

Don't you think that it's fishy that after this interview Mario didn't interview Britney for extra for almost a year and a half?? Her dad was pissed and did not want him interviewing her again. But she likes him so she got her way

Archived