Just came back from Italy

zone

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sibode said:

I'm italian and I live in Milan... Britney is nowhere here...
It was even hard for me to find Glory in stores!!

I was in Milan too, i went to MAGAZZINI GENERALI and 2 more clubs (the one was the closing party) and all of them played Britney's at least 3 songs

I also found Glory in a store which is near to Abercrombie and Fitch

13 minutes ago, zone said:

Britney was EVERYWHERE

On the radio, on tv, Make Me remix was playing in every club i went (work ***** still too)

even in Venice i caught this

snapchat-5934755594422cp8s.jpg

Is that the outfit she wore during Born To Make You Happy in the Dream Within A Dream Tour??? :britwtf:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, K-J said:

:hype:

Why is it there though?  Is there a specific reason or something?  

It's probably the hard rock cafe, ot seems they bought all her costumes from that tour because I saw the oops jacket at the vegas one, the paint splattered on in LA. Looking at them up close, its amazing to see the amount of detail and how well made they are. Times changed :sickofu:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

It's probably the hard rock cafe, ot seems they bought all her costumes from that tour because I saw the oops jacket at the vegas one, the paint splattered on in LA. Looking at them up close, its amazing to see the amount of detail and how well made they are. Times changed :sickofu:

Wow, interesting. Thanks! :bigkiss:

Archived