Make Me... Is Literally Begging For Britney's Attention

telluwhat

The song could have been a major hit but then the music video thing happened and even fans gave up on Make me 

But After VMAs the song rose to no.2 on itunes and still is in the top 20 of US itunes

After VMAs the song received huge number of streams on spotify

All the song needs is some live performances...... the song is not dead yet...... it can still become a hit

Please Britney dont give up on Make me..........

There shud have been a performance on ellen :angietea: 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, originalblonde said:

Even if she does there are plenty of other single worthy tracks she can put her energy into from the start!

nooooooo......... If Make me becomes a hit then the radios will give importance to the second single :angietea:

and having a hit will give Britney a confidence boost that she really needs and she might promote the second single even harder :shameless:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don't know why radio stations aren't supporting it. Z100 played it twice today, but it seems like they're playing all her old hits today. They already played Slave 4 U, Womanizer, and Till The World Ends :donewithit:

those songs shud be played when she is in studio recording an album..... not now when she has sent her new single to them to play it 

Archived