My analysis

Sexy4u95

We can all admit there is a huge difference in Britney's chart and popular sucess  between 2011 and post 2013... So why? 

My honest opinion is three fold

(1) Lack of radio support - As with her songs in 2001-2003 radio has deemed her songs not worthy of heavy rotation. She suffered this same problem between her stinger and toxic singles. This makes it hard for her to reach w lot of the GP

(2) No traveling tour since 2011. Vegas is nice but the only people who see her in Vegas are diehard fans and people who visit and are looking for something to do. For 5 years she has been generally non assessable to most of the GP. 

(3) Shrinking and aging fan base. There I said it. The demographic of people who stream/purchase music is highest in the 14-18 year old range. Those younger don't have the means to purchase and those older have a lot of other priorities in their lives then sitting around streaming music. Sadly most of the people in the 14-18 age group were not even born when she came out. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived