Britney Spears And Ellen DeGeneres Are Double The Trouble At L.A. Mall: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is wrong with her team? Was that "day at the mall" suposed to be promotion for glory? is this a joke?

1. Britney didnt say 2 sentences in the freaking video

2. it was awkward af as ellen was making fun of being a celebrity having britney as an example when she is the humblest of all the celebrities. her face screamed: UNCOMFORTABLE

3. they didnt even play make me

4. they didnt even show glory cover on screen or something

5. they didnt even show images from the music video

6. they didnt even interview britney about life, the new album, music, projects, vegas

i could go on. this is a joke. ellen show has millions of viewers, what kind of message were they delivering? what was the purporse? gosh her team sucks.

they just went for a random "make it viral" kind of video which sucked. ellen is definitely overrated. britney needs to step her ******* game, ugh.

1 minute ago, KingAnt said:

Imagine Britney as Cindy Campbell in the scary movies :unreal: 

i feel brit would do well with comedy horror 

OMFG dude anna faris is HILARIOUS, yeah Britney would be dope as a char like that. would definitely win her an oscar

tumblr_mlgtwwT4CN1rbvhreo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Enzo said:

It was just supposed to be funny. Don't be overdramatic :idkney:

im tired of "funny". it wasnt funny. it is promotion and i didnt see any promo. just ellen degeneres being ellen degeneres followed by an uncomfortable britney spears.

Just now, button said:

The only awkward person in that video is Ellen she was trying too hard to be funny

Britney was fine

And Ellen showed Glory in her show after they aired the clip

britney was fine, but what is the point of this video? seriously guys, her team is way too lazy and they have no ambitions, know what i mean? no ambition

it's not actually an interview so no she's not supossed to give any explanation abt the album. its just to get ppl familiar again with her face/presence

and the whole "celebrity" skit is a joke and everybody know it. and look:

she's just that kind of quiet person, and ellen fun personality balanced it. let her be, it's actually adorable :arianabye:

Archived