BRITNEY POSTS A PIC (DIPLO!!!!)

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ronron said:

Says the person with over half my number posts in a year and a half, when ive been a member for 8 years, take a seat

sorry, ive been member since 2007.. and btw i dont have to give you explanation of nothing lol :weusay:

get a life  :NYsassy:

3 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

his **** is small tho :quirkney: im an ex diplo stan btw, and i still like him alot but he even admit it himself that hes **** is small :blaughing:

when he admitted that? 

giphy.gif

and why are you an ex diplo stan? beause of her d*** :shameless:

42 minutes ago, ronron said:

***** plz, unless she does snl or a big talk show it wont affect glory... Iheart is only televised on the smallest tv channel the cw, even the today show didnt do **** for us. 100k pure sales in2 weeks is tragic, this album will be lucky to hit 200k in the us

X18oJ.gif

34 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

sorry, ive been member since 2007.. and btw i dont have to give you explanation of nothing lol :weusay:

get a life  :NYsassy:

Yeah ur profile says otherwise, still that many posts in that little time, youre obviously a loser who needs to get a life:weusay:

21 minutes ago, Mauricio22 said:

when he admitted that? 

giphy.gif

and why are you an ex diplo stan? beause of her d*** :shameless:

17 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

i read that somewhere on tmz or idk, and no.. im just not a really big fan of edm music anymore lol :donewithit:

He leaked his own **** pic and it was the most tragic **** pic I have ever witnessed in my entire **** appreciation life. 

:tiffanynod:

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

X18oJ.gif

Shut up, i am here cuz i did my part to contribute to her success and im pissed the albums flopping all that im saying its true, today show did **** for us, and so will ellen and the iheart radio performance... Idk about the itunes festival tho

18 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

omg yeah, i remember that lol, he tweeted it when he was in vatikan i think :moorangu:

Here: :gloria:

5. Diplo: Who the hell knows what happened with Diplo's **** pic? It's far and away the weirdest, least **** picture on this list. While partying in Rome, the mega-producer tweeted out a picture of his junk while seated on a toilet and pissing, with the caption "Here's a pic of my **** It's blurry tho." He then went on to Tweet about his girth and length but later denied that any of it was actually him. We want to believe him, but we've also partied hard in Rome and well...anything is possible. Click for **** image.

21 minutes ago, ronron said:

Yeah ur profile says otherwise, still that many posts in that little time, youre obviously a loser who needs to get a life:weusay:

why are u so rude?, stop being dramatic, and get a life:shameless:

bye gurl 

ps. i can't , you arguing about my posts. :weusay:

20 minutes ago, Natasha Romanoff said:

really gurl?:4music:

:NYsassy:

Archived