Slumber Party Music Videos needs a Cameo of KING KYLIE

HotAsIce.ve

I mean seriously. I think the music video needs be directed by Hannah Lux Davis or Melina. I think a Fashion Party it's a good theme. sponsoring by a Fashion brand maybe Moschino. And for the streaming cameos, for a lot of A- B list celeb: Paris Hilton (people will love see Britney's in a party with her), and Kylie Jenner.

Right Now without be in the Music or Modeling world Kylie Jenner is the most influential person in the GP between 15-24 years old. And we need that population between 15-24. Seriously every single move she made It's news I mean even her change of hair color it's news. So Larry put the money in the table kitchen of Kris Jenner and get King Kylie. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

I don't wanna see Kardashians associated with the Britney brand. Ever.
It was difficult enough seeing Beyonce and Rihanna have Serena Williams and Naomi Campbell
introduce them at the VMAs... and then have Kim Kardashian, the reality star, introduce Britney Spears. No.
No more please. She needs to get actors back in her videos like she did during ITZ with Toxic and Everytime.
She's pop royalty. Not a brand new pop sensation, or Fergie.  

7 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

No.

It was difficult enough seeing Beyonce and Rihanna have Serena Williams and Naomi Campbell
introduce them at the VMAs... and then have Kim Kardashian, the reality star, introduce Britney Spears. No.
No more please. She needs to get actors back in her videos like she did during ITZ with Toxic and Everytime.

Honey Kim Kardashian have more impact and more influence in the GP than Naomi and Serena. I mean Naomi it's so 2000.

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Honey Kim Kardashian have more impact and more influence in the GP than Naomi and Serena. I mean Naomi it's so 2000.

You're so wrong its scary. You need to educate yourself tbh if you truly think that.

Kim has no impact. She's accomplished nothing standing next to Naomi and Serena.

Just now, Kiiddy said:

You're so wrong its scary. You need to educate yourself tbh if you truly think that.

Kim has no impact. She's accomplished nothing standing next to Naomi and Serena.

Maybe not against Serena, but Serena it's one of the BFF of Beyonce in the real life. 

But Kim VS Naomi? Really? It's funny that people think that Kim don't have any talent. Maybe she is not a singer, or a model, but she have the brain of make her name a Multimillion Dollar Brand.

Kim Kardashian name have more power than Naomi. 

And we need Britney get exposure on the GP between 15-24 years old, so she need the queen of that Population (Kylie Jenner) 

14 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

No.

But the only reason Serena presented beyonce was because she was in lemonade and the only reason she was in lemonade was because the gp was interested in her because she was ******* drake. Before that the only time you'd hear from her was for like a Gatorade commercial 

10 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Maybe not against Serena, but Serena it's one of the BFF of Beyonce in the real life. 

But Kim VS Naomi? Really? It's funny that people think that Kim don't have any talent. Maybe she is not a singer, or a model, but she have the brain of make her name a Multimillion Dollar Brand.

Kim Kardashian name have more power than Naomi. 

And we need Britney get exposure on the GP between 15-24 years old, so she need the queen of that Population (Kylie Jenner) 

Kim Kardashian is not talented and is not smart.

She has a look that sells. Period. She takes off her clothes for a living and talks about shallow unimportant things on a reality show
about herself and her family and makes money from it. That is not talent and its not smart. Its just the way showbusiness works.
So please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. Kylie is not a Queen of anything. I didn't even know who you meant until I googled her.
The GP would actually make fun of the fact for Britney associating with the Kardashians, as they'd started comparing Britney to Kim
saying there is no difference between Kim and Britney. It would cheapen Britney's brand as well. 
Tbh you sound really young or just naive.

1 minute ago, austsilva said:

But the only reason Serena presented beyonce was because she was in lemonade and the only reason she was in lemonade was because the gp was interested in her because she was ******* drake. Before that the only time you'd hear from her was for like a Gatorade commercial 

What does that have to do with anything though?

The point is... Serena is a globally respected legend within sport and Naomi is a global legend within fashion and the modelling industry.
Both of them have had careers and success Kim will never have. So to have people of that stature and status introduce you is an honour.

6 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

No shade to Kim, great businesswoman but Naomi is a fashion legend (in her 40s and still doing major runways). So having KYLIE, the most plastic and lacking of impact or talent of the bunch would be a slap in the face for Britney. 

So if you mean Kylie Minogue that's fine @Kiiddy

6 hours ago, austsilva said:

What world do you and @HotAsIce.ve live in that Naomi and Serena are flops? Serena Williams and her sis were famous way before Beyonce became huge- maybe peep out of the Star Magazine and join the real world lol:sofedup:

Archived