I'm enjoying MAKE ME more then it was first released. Please don't let it die!

ZAM9315

I'm loving the song more and more each day. It's one of my favorites on the album. And it should be thriving As a single right now and it's not. Why I don't know... the radio stations need to support the damn song. Promo has been done and is still happening, streams are good, and everything else. Something needs to be done. This song is to flawless to just flop like it is right now.  Why is this happening? Love this song so much :tiffsniffle: anyone else feel this way?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I'm loving the song more and more each day. It's one of my favorites on the album. And it should be thriving As a single right now and it's not. Why I don't know... the radio stations need to support the damn song. Promo has been done and is still happening, streams are good, and everything else. Something needs to be done. This song is to flawless to just flop like it is right now.  Why is this happening? Love this song so much :tiffsniffle: anyone else feel this way?

Same with me! I listened to it a lot... but right before the album release! I REALLY GOT INTO IT!! :myjam::bop:

Unfortunately the fans are doing all they can... some members here are doing 24-hour streaming!

I dunno why the Radio Stations are trying to bury the song :(

41 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

I love it since the first video leaks :crying1:

Help us requesting it on radio every day :lessons:

http://www.britneyarmy.net/request (change code before entering it)

Yes! And I actually loved it from the beginning, so the fact that we as stans love it even more now further supports the theory that it's a "grower" type song.

VMA had a huge positive impact on the charts, it's time for radio to get their **** together and play the damn song so it can grow on the GP! If only given the chance, it'll be unstoppable.:tbh:

Archived