Idg the hype around 'If I'm Dancing'

Shadow.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

If I'm Dancing has gone semi-viral and it's already having articles written about it... Flawless bop remains flawless no matter what anyone says tbh :nobitch: 

There are many viral hits that aren't anything special tbh Panda comes to mind tbh :eeek: The only difference is that I like If I'm Dancing I just don't get the hype

If I'm Dancing is probably one of, if not the best, song on the album. I don't know why anyone would complain about it. I love the avant-garde lyrics that make no sense (isn't that sort

Britney's forte?). Her vocals are also outstanding and remind me of some of my other favorite Britney songs. Also, the spirituality references. Never mind the ***-shaking qualities of the song.

I DISAGREE BIG TIME.

Her suble vocals blend with that heavy instrumental so well, and it’s unespected. you would imagine a strong voice or rap (à la Minaj) to be sung over an instrumental like that, instead Britney sings old school pop style and the result is electric! the insane vibe and that mellow sweetly sung lyrics. I’m addicted!!

2 minutes ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

If I'm Dancing is probably one of, if not the best, song on the album. I don't know why anyone would complain about it. I love the avant-garde lyrics that make no sense (isn't that sort

Britney's forte?). Her vocals are also outstanding and remind me of some of my other favorite Britney songs. Also, the spirituality references. Never mind the ***-shaking qualities of the song.

it's not the best on the album let's not be delusional here :quirkney: But it's a bop

cuz its fun :CPKney:

Cinematic, take it right back
With a bottle of perfume lotion
Where'd you come from talking like that?
Butterfly from the bottom of the ocean
And I can't stop this slow motion trip

Funny-Dancing-Gif-Image-For-Facebook.gif

Been away with me, no politics
It's a perfect notion
Your gravity has got me
Bowing in devotion
You and me fit a magic trick

funny-gifs-the-dance-of-my-people.gif

If I'm dancing, if I'm dancing, if I'm dancing

giphy.gif

I know the music's good

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't think there's any real hype. It's the only song from Glory that I skip, I can't listen to it. A few people love it because it's that kind of song on which you can twerk and act like a **** but that's it. There are like 10 songs on Glory that are more "hyped" than this one, to re-use your own word

Literally read this forum and tell me their are no delusional stans that think this is Britney's best song :angietea: It's hyped by fans on here and idg why

6 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't think there's any real hype. It's the only song from Glory that I skip, I can't listen to it. A few people love it because it's that kind of song on which you can twerk and act like a **** but that's it. There are like 10 songs on Glory that are more "hyped" than this one, to re-use your own word

Invitation is my **** song. Blindfold & putting *** all over me.:CPKney:

3 minutes ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

What is? Tell me.

Invitation, Make Me, Man on The Moon, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Liar, Change Your Mind, Better and Coupure Electrique are better than If I'm Dancing tbh, but as I said it's a bop and I love it but not to the point I am worshipping it

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Invitation, Make Me, Man on The Moon, Just Luv Me, Slumber Party, Liar, Change Your Mind, Better and Coupure Electrique are better than If I'm Dancing tbh, but as I said it's a bop and I love it but not to the point I am worshipping it

You're perfectly entitled to feel that way, but for me, songs like Liar and Just Luv Me are embarrassing comparatively speaking. Not because they're "bad," but because they don't sound original or even distinctly Britney. I agree with your other choices.

Just now, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

You're perfectly entitled to feel that way, but for me, songs like Liar and Just Luv Me are embarrassing comparatively speaking. Not because they're "bad," but because they don't sound original or even distinctly Britney. I agree with your other choices.

I do agree about them not being original because Just Luv Me could be a JB track (not that its a bad thing bc as much as I hate to admit it I love JB's new music)

Archived