Are we not getting an FTR or IABJ docu for this era? :(

britrey

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like something that's not related to the album title,  so she could have time to talk about preparation for concerts, etc. (I want some backstage footage so badly!) 

"Britney Spears - Through The Process" sounds good to me. A documentary about her rehearsals, recording sessions, PR, marketing, etc. Not so much of family-related issues. That way she could please us and keep her privacy. :rihclap:

6 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

I would like something that's not related to the album title,  so she could have time to talk about preparation for concerts, etc. (I want some backstage footage so badly!) 

"Britney Spears - Through The Process" sounds good to me. A documentary about her rehearsals, recording sessions, PR, marketing, etc. Not so much of family-related issues. That way she could please us and keep her privacy. :rihclap:

YES!

I'm so sick of hearing about her kids, her dancers, her everything else except her career.

I'd love to see more behind-the-scenes footage of recording sessions, costume fittings, etc. Not something overly produced like IATFF or the BJ one. I'm talking something more raw, like Truth or Dare but focused on the creative process.

I don't really get why would we? After all, there's nothing to focus on this time. For The Record was immense and a great one which had a focus on her life and a comeback. I Am Femme Fatale was about the tour? I have no idea what was it about, I can't remember at all, it's like I didn't watch it. And I Am Britney Jean was about POM. Now, there is nothing to focus on but the album itself, maybe the performances. But honestly, I don't think there is a reason good enough for a documentary. The moment she starts a world tour, that would be a perfect time for a new documentary and just film her journey through NA. 

Archived