Glory's future! I'm scared af :/

Hungry Hun

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be scared. She put out a great album where she sounds more present than she has since ITZ. That's good enough for me.

The time was inevitably going to come when Britney wasn't as commercially successful as she used to be. It happens to everybody at some point. It's happening to every other female pop artist with a long career right now.

2 hours ago, EgoTripsIsNotMyThing said:

So, I was searching some Tekken7 videos on YouTube and then I decided to listen to Make Me. I really tried to click on the video but instead I chose the audio, like always. Am I a bad fan because of that? :wendycry:

I'm all for positivity but I can't be positive when we have that horrendous/catastrophic thing as a mv for a lead single :idkney:

Make Me has no radio support anymore, nor a propper music video, and a cheap promo performance (Today Show, VMA was good). It hurts me to say but the song is done from the beginning. The only thing we can do is keep streaming, and I don't think this is enough.

They need to go for a second single asap, and please Lord help them to choose wisely :crying11:

Statistics shows that Slumber Party is the right choice, but knowing Team B and RCA, they could pull a Private Show Perfume Commercial Extended directed by the one and only Randee St. Nicholas and kill the era already. And this is a real possibility cause they have a bunch of footage from that day :girlfall:

I'm so scared :tiffsniffle:

PS: don't pull that "Drama Queen" **** on me, cause on the bottom of your broken heart, you're worried too. We don't want another BJ era, do we?:tiffdrink:

Keep streaming, peace :saycheese:

Drama Queen.

Bye.

Archived