Stop expecting shocking, innovative, interesting performances from BRITNEY!!!

iamtonys

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zuzzka said:

i know what you mean ... since make me video fail and vma leotardney and Today leotardney I am a little sad .... when I saw V magazine photoshoot I thought she will go that way of sexiness and that she will do some creative and shocking performances ... well no.. :quirkney:

One day she feels **** af, the following day a nun mum.

Could explain why she shoots a **** video and the following day she scraps it.

6 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

One day she feels **** af, the following day a nun mum.

Could explain why she shoots a **** video and the following day she scraps it.

Or she owns the stage at VMAs and then do sloppy choreo on TODAY show.. Which is weird cause she was performing on that stage for past 3 years..

If anything, I would  understand if she flopped on VMA's cause she was stressed about that stage etc..

We need BBMA level performances from her :crying1: with a bit of live singing/pre-recorded vocals

Guest ItsNathanbitch
10 hours ago, iamtonys said:

Have you seen  her previous tours? I beleive yo have...is POM production or show up to par with her previous tours?

Well it's definitely better than the Female Fatality tour.

abc_gma_druguse_120213_wg.jpg

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She will never sing live no matter how much you make sure to mention it in every single one of your posts :moorangu:

I know.. but she must try :wendycry: I dont get it.. why she is so afraid?

Everybody sings live! yes, they use playback from time to time but thy at least have performances with live singing.. She literally is the one and only.. and it's a bit embarrassing tbh..

6 hours ago, Mani911 said:

are people like you making such threads only to get downvoted and reported? I don't get it :donewithit:

Im getting down voted just for telling the truth...so if that gets me reported so be it. Im not new in this forum, I dont troll, I just voice my opinion, if you like it cool and if you dont....just go to another topic....this forum is not to praise a God

4 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Bbmas was great tho, proves she s capable of delivering if she wants to and has the right budget, which shouldn t even be a thing to discuss, she is britney 

probably Papa Spears is the cheap one, who knows....but she needs to show again who Britney Spears is....I honestly think Glory deserves ITZ success. I dont want to see another Britney album go down the drain. I never expected to see the day where a Britnel album struggled so much in sales in the US, specially with the quality of Glory. Like someone else said, probably she just needs to start singing LIVE

4 hours ago, zuzzka said:

i know what you mean ... since make me video fail and vma leotardney and Today leotardney I am a little sad .... when I saw V magazine photoshoot I thought she will go that way of sexiness and that she will do some creative and shocking performances ... well no.. :quirkney:

Thank you. I see some of you are still objective. Being a fan doesnt mean we have to praise everything Britney does! The album is ******* flawless...we are getting promo but not the right promo. People really dont care if she does 10000x radio interviews ans tv sketches....THEY WANT TO SEE HER PERFORM, SING, KILL THE STAGE, SELL HER MUSIC!!

15 hours ago, iamtonys said:

We are all having a meltdown....we have an amazing album...great songs...amazing vocals...but the performances...her shows are pathetic. If she at least sang live it wouldn't by that embarrassing 

You need fresh air. Log out and come back in an hour. :madonna:

VMA concept : 

I say giant bottle of champagnes on the stage popping  glitters  one by one while she's singing live the begging of DWCO inside another bottle of champagne hanging  in the air at the center of the stage.
The bottle is reversed and she goes off of it dancing like a hot angel, 
In the bottom of that bottle there's real champagne. 
She puts her feet on the ground and a light illuminate all the bottles.
She starts dancing a wade Robson choreography with a bunch of dancers. 
She goes to the crowd and she invites some celebrities on the stage.
The dancers tie the celebrities close to the bottles.
The sound goes off, and the beat drops again and the bottles explose of real champagne. 
Britney is in underneath the bottle in the center and she"s completely wet. and everybody join her with a club mood flipping hairs everywhere.

**** Beyoncé. 

Archived