Radar Appreciation Thread

Werrrrkkkkit

Just now, Werrrrkkkkit said:

Daaaammmmmnnnnnn gurl.

I think her team did the best they could in that situation. Brit wasn't promoting Blackout anymore. She couldn't even be bothered to record a video for Break The Ice. 

Her team put together one of the best pop music comebacks to ever grace our magazines and TV screens. The Circus era will go down in herstory as one of the most epic and unexpected returns to form EVER.

I feel your love for Radar is strong though. It was just unfortunate timing.

Oh Please! They had a chance to give Blackout a happy ending and they didn't, at the time things were getting set for Radar were really close to Womanizer, so they were in a good time to make a good change and delay the Circus a few months, and at this moment there could be a true circus track as a fourth single, but the thing here is Radar, they killed it, and 10 years almost since that, i don't Forget that **** man

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PBoy said:

Oh Please! They had a chance to give Blackout a happy ending and they didn't, at the time things were getting set for Radar were really close to Womanizer, so they were in a good time to make a good change and delay the Circus a few months, and at this moment there could be a true circus track as a fourth single, but the thing here is Radar, they killed it, and 10 years almost since that, i don't Forget that **** man

No way. Her return to the VMA's that year was what really launched her comeback. The timeline was perfect.

September - returns to VMA's looking flawless and scoops 3 awards

October - releases Womanizer

December - release the new album

Circus era was released hot on the heels of that VMA comeback. It was all perfectly timed and strategically planned.

The only possible redemption for Radar would have been choosing it as 3rd single instead of Break The Ice but she cared so little about the project by that stage that we ended up with an animated video for it!

I think it's unfair to blame her team here - the Circus era was an amazing time to be a Britney fan. Like I said, it's unfortunate timing but it was what it was.

44 minutes ago, Werrrrkkkkit said:

No way. Her return to the VMA's that year was what really launched her comeback. The timeline was perfect.

September - returns to VMA's looking flawless and scoops 3 awards

October - releases Womanizer

December - release the new album

Circus era was released hot on the heels of that VMA comeback. It was all perfectly timed and strategically planned.

The only possible redemption for Radar would have been choosing it as 3rd single instead of Break The Ice but she cared so little about the project by that stage that we ended up with an animated video for it!

I think it's unfair to blame her team here - the Circus era was an amazing time to be a Britney fan. Like I said, it's unfortunate timing but it was what it was.

She shot another video for Break The Ice, there's some pic of her with green eyes shooting the video

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

it should have been in every album since BOMT tbh gretchen

Imagine if Radar was ha breakout song instead of BOMT :wontcry: Literally sobbing over the amount of weaves she would've snatched. Like she would be sending the wig industry like 90% of their clients :wontcry: No shade to BOMT or BOMT era tbh 

It's an amazing song and I would've loved it as the fourth single off Blackout. When that didn't happen, they should've left it as an album track. They kinda ruined the song by putting it as a bonus track on Circus and release it as a single with that cheap Kohl's ad video. Now it's one of the laughing stocks of the Army.

6 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

It's an amazing song and I would've loved it as the fourth single off Blackout. When that didn't happen, they should've left it as an album track. They kinda ruined the song by putting it as a bonus track on Circus and release it as a single with that cheap Kohl's ad video. Now it's one of the laughing stocks of the Army.

Agreed. Then they tried to spin it that the video was Britney's idea (she wanted to do something classy and different.........k)

18 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Radar, and I will never understand the hate. Yes she released it as a single during the Circus era but those albums are only 1 year apart and Blackout had way much more single material than Circus. So stay mad :rihclap:

look at how much fun she's enjoying radar here :mcry: she loves the song

Archived