Randy Jackson said on CNN that Britney is appearing at Louisiana Rising Benefit Concert

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zephyr. said:

You think she might slay all those flooding victims with a special dedicated performance of Do You Wanna Come Over? :feelingmyself:

Shes gonna sing my heart will go on. :saycheese:

I hope she performs 'rain ***** and 'if it's raining' off her new album.  It would be cool if she could perform in a row boat with a yellow raincoat, yellow boots and rain hat.  In the middle of the performance she rips the raincoat off and throw her hat into the flooded area and reveal a mini yellow waterproof bikini.  Hopefully the rain glistens on her body and wets her hair just right and is able to do some killer dance moves without falling out of the boat

6 minutes ago, monti50 said:

I hope she performs 'rain ***** and 'if it's raining' off her new album.  It would be cool if she could perform in a row boat with a yellow raincoat, yellow boots and rain hat.  In the middle of the performance she rips the raincoat off and throw her hat into the flooded area and reveal a mini yellow waterproof bikini.  Hopefully the rain glistens on her body and wets her hair just right and is able to do some killer dance moves without falling out of the boat

:cuteneylaugh: LMFAO

3 hours ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Guys! Calm down thats a good thing she's going/appearing there and showing support who cares about a performance.

ikr :mj:

3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Yasss I hope she performs Slumber Party, Love Me Down, and Just Luv Me. And releases the video for Slumber Party tonight so she can promote it on IHeart and Apple. Yas :shake:

do you even released that this is a benefit concert and not some awards show or a straight musical event? :mhmsureny:

3 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Yasss I hope she performs Slumber Party, Love Me Down, and Just Luv Me. And releases the video for Slumber Party tonight so she can promote it on IHeart and Apple. Yas :shake:

Slumber Party...that would be so wrong for obvious reasons. :moorangu:

http://abc13.com/society/louisiana-rising---a-concert-fundraiser-for-flood-victims/1497483/

Throughout the broadcast tonight, Matthew McConaughey, Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Odell Beckham Jr., John Goodman, Britney Spears, James Taylor, Trace Adkins, Governor John Bel Edwards, Amy Grant, Vince Gill, Scott Bakula, Vanessa Ferlito, Les Miles and Tim McGraw will be lending messages of support.

Performers include: Better Than Ezra, Aaron Neville, Hunter Hayes, Rebirth Brass Band, Luther Kent, Chris LeBlanc, Herman Jackson Jazz Quartet, Quiana Lynell, David Torkanowsky, Magnolia Sisters, Chris Thomas King, La Leroux, Ruth Marie, MacKenzie Bourg, Sonny Landreth, Dwayne Dopsie and Zachary Richard.

There You go guys.... she'll be lending messages to support, along with the governor and other celebs. Performers will be those country singers~~ Sorry I only know Hunter Hayes on that list.

Archived