Slumber Party video concept?

TheGloryBritney

Since Slumber Party is slowly taking the crown as the next single ( 1,750M plays on Spotify, most voted song on different polls) and since we don't wanna see another video with Britney and her female dancers probably dancing around and eating pizza with Lexie :donewithit: 

What would be the right concept for the music video? I really love the song but I can not imagine a cool, funny or **** concept + who should be the director? :rihclap:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel terrible for saying this, but directors are artists. 

You can't just mess up their work, it's not ok. :donewithit:

This era is great, Britney is being great, but she ruined her name in the industry.

First she scrapped the real Everytime video ending (I'm not counting Gimme More since she came up with the concept), then she didn't know who the director of Work ***** was, not once, but twice, then she scrapped Perfume's original vid and ruined Joseph's work, then she scrapped Lachapelle's video once again. :donewithit:

I think that directors don't want to work with her anymore, and I can't blame them, her team ruins their work like they know better. So probably we'll get a not so famous director, and an alright video, or a bad one like her 3 last ones. :donewithit:

2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

I feel terrible for saying this, but directors are artists. 

You can't just mess up their work, it's not ok. :donewithit:

This era is great, Britney is being great, but she ruined her name in the industry.

First she scrapped the real Everytime video ending (I'm not counting Gimme More since she came up with the concept), then she didn't know who the director of Work ***** was, not once, but twice, then she scrapped Perfume's original vid and ruined Joseph's work, then she scrapped Lachapelle's video once again. :donewithit:

I think that directors don't want to work with her anymore, and I can't blame them, her team ruins their work like they know better. So probably we'll get a not so famous director, and an alright video, or a bad one like her 3 last ones. :donewithit:

:decisions:I'm so sad tbh, I'm thinking maybe she really wants to retire that's why she's making these kind of things (hard to work with her)

1 minute ago, Arturo1394 said:

:decisions:I'm so sad tbh, I'm thinking maybe she really wants to retire that's why she's making these kind of things (hard to work with her)

If it was 2012 I'd believe it, but 2016ney doesn't look like she wants to retire to me, so I don't know what's going on.

The thing is that scrapping the original Perfume video and scrapping the original Make Me video, happened between less than 3 years so people remember both. And if I was a director I wouldn't risk having a video I don't like in my biography because of Britney's team.

They scrapped Joseph's vid ffs, JOSEPH'S, the man who gave her her best video to date.:donewithit:

I imagine something like this:

Intro, Britney singing like this, starring at the **** shirtless guy in front of her

Image result for boys britney gif

The No No You and I I I part:

We Ain't Gonna Sleep Tonight:

Chorus, she dance lightly, something like this:

Image result for boys britney spears dance gif

Overall, I imagine something like Boys music video,it would perfectly fit the song if they handle it well :myjam:

No need hardcore dancing or complex routine. I will kill her choreographer if it's happen. The song is **** the way it is.

And by the end of the video, when she said Slumber Party :

2 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

I imagine something like this:

Intro, Britney singing like this, starring at the **** shirtless guy in front of her

The No No You and I I I part:

We Ain't Gonna Sleep Tonight:

Chorus, she dance lightly, something like this:

Overall, I imagine something like Boys music video,it would perfectly fit the song if they handle it well :myjam:

No need hardcore dancing or complex routine. I will kill her choreographer if it's happen. The song is **** the way it is.

And by the end of the video, when she said Slumber Party :

They have to do something Britney again. Her last "Britney" video was probably IYSA.

Work ***** was great, but it didn't have that Britney vibe, they have to remind the world who she is.

5 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Ideal video: Night time shoot,  all night shoot. Rent a airbnb type house and do a full on IUSA/ WB type house party 

A balcony for smoking.  Plenty of drinks flowing.  Britney deserves to get loose for once  

No real organised choreography,  ( save that for love me down)  just grinding and vibing,  and loving 

A room full of smoke with Britney appearing in the middle,  

Just the house, the music, the atmosphere,  with geogous looking scenes like work *****, with chandeliers ,  with house party effect in the beginning of if u seek Amy video 

The only advertising is her spraying herself with her own perfume in the bathroom HOWEVER ALL OF HER PERFUMES ARE ON DISPLAY ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER! All 20 something perfumes!  

Britney doesn't have to kiss guys,  just get lost in the music whilst everyone else is doing their thing.  

Towards the end of the song,  people are falling asleep/passing out,  and the only one still awake is Britney,  watching the sunrise as the video ends.

Simple.  

Relatable.

Iconic. 

Then maybe in the future she can look back at the filming of Slumber party and agree she had fun. Real fun, not fake make me type fun. 

I like this but I think there should be a dance routine at least for part. Something similar to the hook up. Maybe her and her girls dancing on a glass dance floor on top of the pool overlooking the hills of Los Angeles.

Archived