Forgot about this video, now we can watch Britney the whole performance like God intended

Daveh422

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, marioh said:

Yeah, she did. That's even worse. I liked her image in 2006, but that would be about it.

I prefered her music durig Stripped and just loled at how riiculous she looked during most of it. But yeah B2B was her best look. Im glad Britney never "chose" to look bad. Sure she sometimes has bad makeup or is over tanned but Christina on her worst days looked like an Oompa loompa that went to clown school.

Just now, XtinaBrit said:

lol they both werent feeling each other between 2003 and 2005. I really want to know what went on. I hope one of them reveals it someday. Im super curious.

Well theirs a video of Britney saying xtina kissed her then Tina told a interviewer that she was  giving bringing advice about the break up with JT an Britney rolled her eyes like FOH and I think another one she said Christina kinda dark an says nasty stuff but I think xtina was mad that Britney was always the top one even tho she had the powerful voice an all but Britney was the full  package  an came out first really she paved the way for the rest to do their thing, I dunno that's my take anyhow but yea I hope one day they talk about it and the JT **** I hope we get all our Britney mystery questions answered before we diemystery questions answered before we die

:plzney:

2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

Well theirs a video of Britney saying xtina kissed her then Tina told a interviewer that she was  giving bringing advice about the break up with JT an Britney rolled her eyes like FOH and I think another one she said Christina kinda dark an says nasty stuff but I think xtina was mad that Britney was always the top one even tho she had the powerful voice an all but Britney was the full  package  an came out first really she paved the way for the rest to do their thing, I dunno that's my take anyhow but yea I hope one day they talk about it and the JT **** I hope we get all our Britney mystery questions answered before we diemystery questions answered before we die

:plzney:

My theory is that Christina was probably drunk when she kissed Britney (she has a history of being too drunk at parties) and it creeped Britney out. Blender Magazine then printed that one quote where Christina said that she didnt like it when celebrites act virginal and innocent in interviews and then act like ***** on stage or something like that and Im sure Britney was really offended by that and hated that Christina went on tour with JT.  Im sure Christina was annoyed that she was constantly being asked about Britney but I dont think thats the reason they had a problem with each other. before and after that time period they only had nice things to say about each other.  It doesnt really matter but Im curious. Also Britney wasnt exactly super polite during her ITZ era so I wouldnt be suprised if they had an actual Diva fight.

1 minute ago, XtinaBrit said:

My theory is that Christina was probably drunk when she kissed Britney (she has a history of being too drunk at parties) and it creeped Britney out. Blender Magazine then printed that one quote where Christina said that she didnt like it when celebrites act virginal and innocent in interviews and then act like ***** on stage or something like that and Im sure Britney was really offended by that and hated that Christina went on tour with JT.  Im sure Christina was annoyed that she was constantly being asked about Britney but I dont think thats the reason they had a problem with each other. before and after that time period they only had nice things to say about each other.  It doesnt really matter but Im curious. Also Britney wasnt exactly super polite during her ITZ era so I wouldnt be suprised if they had an actual Diva fight.

True by ITZ Britney had no ***** to give, in my head I think they seen each other at the club after JT the kiss happened that just throw her off but then Christina said something about Justin or maybe Britney was pissed that they were touring together and maybe said something but I think Xtina has always been shady like I remember way back they asked about a VMA where she wasn't  nominated, am Britney was an she said something to the  affect Of oh well I got the Grammy for best new artist that she won over Britney 

7 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

The stage is so small :jtum:

Right !! i was ganna say they were both at the same spot but I forgot this year was at  Madison Square Garden   Usually in New York it's at radio city, come to think about it every one of Britney iconic performances was in New York maybe that's why she loves it there so much

2 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

True by ITZ Britney had no ***** to give, in my head I think they seen each other at the club after JT the kiss happened that just throw her off but then Christina said something about Justin or maybe Britney was pissed that they were touring together and maybe said something but I think Xtina has always been shady like I remember way back they asked about a VMA where she wasn't  nominated, am Britney was an she said something to the  affect Of oh well I got the Grammy for best new artist that she won over Britney 

Can you give me a link because I have never seen or read that anywhere. Everything I have pre 2003 is positive.

26 minutes ago, XtinaBrit said:

lol they both werent feeling each other between 2003 and 2005. I really want to know what went on. I hope one of them reveals it someday. Im super curious.

We already know what happened...

Its just that Floptina fans don't like to put the pieces together because it is very unfavorable towards their favorite flop.

Archived