Ive listened to Body Ache after Glory...

larac

8 minutes ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Body Ache was the last song added to BJ. They were short on time and only had one full verse and the chorus from Britney complete. They brought Myah in to record it, used her vocals to layer Brit's on the first verse and chorus, the second verse is entirely Myah, and the bridge is obviously just the producer's showcase. There's not as much Brit on that song because it was a rushed, last-minute attempt. Myah sings the words 'breathe heavy' on the line because Jordan knows her and he suggested it to her. She even has a writing credit on the song...lol

He could have asked her to stay away from the record but no he thought it'd be cool to contribute to Britney's worst album... :zoomzoom:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

Girl Passenger's verses and hook are very basic, idk what you're hearing in it.

Magical and beautiful is Alien.

The magic in Alien stops as soon as the voice breaks up from all pitch shifting at  "I tried but never figured it out" . Even if you make it to the chorus you'll quickly realize that is ALL stretched and cracking. Thats William Orbits fault. Her voice sounds like a broken violin

7 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

The magic in Alien stops as soon as the voice breaks up from all pitch shifting at  "I tried but never figured it out" . Even if you make it to the chorus you'll quickly realize that is ALL stretched and cracking. Thats William Orbits fault. Her voice sounds like a broken violin

At least it actually sounds like Britney (you can hear her cute twang). :saycheese:

Tbh I don't see how vocal editing can put you off the song this way

The basicness of Passenger is unbearable even though it's produced well

I am sorry but I hate all the britney jean criticism because I really like the album.

Ok myah is on a lot of tracks from the album but I see that a lot of people forget to mention perfume, the track everyone was waiting for and the track everyone had been praising until it flopped on radio due to britney's zero involvement in promotion.

I really think britney jean has some gems like all britney's albums. The love some bj tracks received after the release of the album is a proof of that.

there was just only one think lacking (the most important one): britney's support of her own album.

we all know that with the right support, work b, perfume, till it's gone, now that I found You, Brightest morning star and even more tracks could have slayed.

4 minutes ago, button said:

At least it actually sounds like Britney (you can hear her cute twang). :saycheese:

Tbh I don't see how vocal editing can put you off the song this way

The basicness of Passenger is unbearable even though it's produced well

Its very distracting. And I think its disrespectful of the producer to have done that to her voice. I can see how people may think it sounds cute and pretty but , to me, its embarrassing.

Passenger is basic but I love the meaning and way they sing.

Why are people still in so much denial about Myah Jean? :embarrassney:

I will admit that there are a lot of songs on BJ that are definitely sung by Britney for the most part; Hold On Tight, Now That I Found You, Tik Tik Flop, It Should Be Easy etc... But there are LOTS of song where the lead vocal is quite clearly not Britney. :cigney:

And NEWSFLASH PEOPLE; auto-tune and editing a voice does not make the TONE of someone's voice sound like another specific person. Britney's voice is heavily processed on lots of songs like Piece of Me, It Should Be Easy, Toy Soldier etc... but you can still tell it's her. :cigney:

16 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

Why are people still in so much denial about Myah Jean? :embarrassney:

I will admit that there are a lot of songs on BJ that are definitely sung by Britney for the most part; Hold On Tight, Now That I Found You, Tik Tik Flop, It Should Be Easy etc... But there are LOTS of song where the lead vocal is quite clearly not Britney. :cigney:

And NEWSFLASH PEOPLE; auto-tune and editing a voice does not make the TONE of someone's voice sound like another specific person. Britney's voice is heavily processed on lots of songs like Piece of Me, It Should Be Easy, Toy Soldier etc... but you can still tell it's her. :cigney:

That was one of the WORST!

It Should Be Deleted. Ear Ache. Chillin With the Devil. Now That I Went Avicii :ipass:
I forgot how bad this album was. Of course it also has some gems (WB, Don't Cry or Hold on Tight)...
...but looking back, it's like :embarrassney: Also this Myah disaster. Not even knowing who is really singing half of the time.

Sorry for the BJ bashing but it's not like it was unjustified :angietea:

Spoiler

One of my favs was BMS. I'm not ashamed. It's kinda similar to Man on the Moon - the latter being a thousand times better obviously.

Such a shame because the album would have rocked with all Brit vocals and been one of my favorites but I think if they succeeded then in the future we would have had myah songs because it would have been easier to use her voice but guess what.. We all noticed 

22 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

Can we just forget that 2013 ever happened? An album that Britney didnt sing on + Desert Performance + Debut Nose Job = nightmare year for us fans.

Stop over reacting with the 'didnt sing on' ****.. BJ has some messy vocals, myah is on some songs to loud on some parts but thats it.. 

And the op is a flop for not hearing Britney in ba, there is only a verry little myah, rest is Britney, so go shame on yourself 

Archived