BB200: Britney 111k SPS/88 pure - Come congratulate your queen for outdoing Brinty Joan

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, button said:

Keep streaming to keep it top 10.

Well not only fans' support will be enough to keep it top 10. We need the GP to acknowledge the album. I am not going to stream this album big time as I am doing now for my entire life.

1 minute ago, lolo. said:

Well not only fans' support will be enough to keep it top 10. We need the GP to acknowledge the album. I am not going to stream this album big time as I am doing now for my entire life.

It doesn't take much to stay in the top 10. Just some 30k units.

You don't need to stream it as much as first week. But don't neglect streaming please.

4 minutes ago, makemeslay said:

They did it for MDNA too. And i agree, they would definitely change the rules midway thru the tracking week if Britney dared to try it.

Team Britney should include a copy of Glory with every POM ticket sold just to troll Billboard so we can witness their preferential treatment once more during the social media era. #BillboardIsOverParty :rihclap:

Just now, colormefresh said:

Team Britney should include a copy of Glory with every POM ticket sold just to troll Billboard so we can witness their preferential treatment once more during the social media era. #BillboardIsOverParty

They would just say it wouldnt be counted because people have to buy them separately and show proof of receipt that it cost more than $0.99 unless they sucked **** on grindr for it like the Little Cumdumpsters

55 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I really don't care about the debut position. I do care about the position of the next weeks. We should worry if in the next weeks Glory is out of top20 on Billboard.

Last 1 days for Ellen and out of the top 20 on BB?:rihstare:

8 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Can someone walk me through what other artists typically sell opening week? Like I need to be able to compare everyone. Ariana, Mariah, Taylor, Selena, Justin, Katy, Adele. 

Mariah:

MIAMTEC: 58,000 
Merry Christmas II You: 55,000 
Memoirs: 168,000 

Katy:

Prism: 286,000
TD: 192,000
OOTB: 47,000

Ariana:

DW: 175,000 SPS
ME: 160,000
YT: 138,000

Justin:

20/20 2: 350,000
20/20: 968,000
FS/LS: 684,00
Justified: 439,000

Selena:

Revival: 117,000 SPS 85,000 pure 
SD: 97,000

2 minutes ago, faded_fudge said:

HA! no! there's no win for us here. the fact for us being outsold by barbra with her 50th!!!!!!! album is kinda sad

#3 is a BAD bad debut point! ESPECIALLY for Glory! the album is just amaaaazing! the fanbase was just killed my 2 previous albums so... i guess thats thats ok :embarrassney:

But Barbara typically out sells her competition......she's had 21 #1 albums the most of any female artist in the US, she's a huge legend so I mean it's not as bad as you think......she's blocked other big names before too like Mariah.....back when Mariah still sold pretty well

I can't believing I'm seeing people talk **** on this album because its not #1.

If you're looking for #1s, go stan other artists because Britney has no radio support and a trashy team so she'll unlike get a #1 these days yet this time she was actually able to produce AN AMAZING album so TRY YOUR BEST TO MAKE THE GP HEAR IT, HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

If you can't support her for her work, dont stick around for the numbers.

3 minutes ago, BombastiCinderella said:

I can't believing I'm seeing people talk **** on this album because its not #1.

If you're looking for #1s, go stan other artists because Britney has no radio support and a trashy team so she'll unlike get a #1 these days yet this time she was actually able to produce AN AMAZING album so try your best to make people have access to her work because this time she really deserves the praise.

If you can't support her for her work, dont stick around for the numbers.

I don't get why people don't get that #1's are not going to be the norm anymore......she's an almost 35 year old woman who's been doing this for 18 years......lets get real people, she's a legend yes but she's no longer the hot new thing. 

A top 3 debut is actually amazing considering she's coming off a major flop/practically non existent era, the album leaked a week early, people love to hate her, and she's been around forever. Plus her numbers for both Glory and MM show improvement......at least she's not still on the decline and maybe B10 will be yet another improvement......she's still trying to find herself and who she wants to be in this stage of her career, Glory will be a stepping stone I think to even better things. 

39 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Can someone walk me through what other artists typically sell opening week? Like I need to be able to compare everyone. Ariana, Mariah, Taylor, Selena, Justin, Katy, Adele. 

Selena and Meghan sold as much as Britney on their latest albums. Ariana sold somewhat better. And Glory's first week outsells Mariah's latest album's a year sales, but Rebel Heart sold slightly better than Glory in its first week (though the comparisons are pointless because they've been in the industry way longer than Britney)

Archived