AP? Britney talks about Track by Track (Glory) from Invitation till Clumsy

jokobish

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Melinda said:

and you know that how? like derek08 said, she dont take credit for every song she helps writing :xcuseme:

EVERYONE knows she didn't write most of the songs in "BJ", some demos leaked and the difference between them and the final versions were very little, some were identical, SHE DIDN'T EVEN SING HALF OF THE ALBUM, FOR ***** SAKE! :nydisgust: It's okay, her team made her take credit that time but then again, she didn't take credit for a lot of songs she helped write in the past, so it's kinda fair, I guess...

1 hour ago, Queen_Britney said:

EVERYONE knows she didn't write most of the songs in "BJ", some demos leaked and the difference between them and the final versions were very little, some were identical, SHE DIDN'T EVEN SING HALF OF THE ALBUM, FOR ***** SAKE! :nydisgust: It's okay, her team made her take credit that time but then again, she didn't take credit for a lot of songs she helped write in the past, so it's kinda fair, I guess...

whos talking about BJ? you said.....  anyways, the thing is she said she wrote "DYWCO?" and she didn't! :orangu: and thats what i answered to.

Oh my god :embarrassney: GET THE **** OVER IT.

She got the credits wrong so what? We know she tends to forget stuff and likes to be random in interviews :lessons:

And honestly I'd thank Selena for inspiring our queen. Otherwise we wouldn't even have gotten Invitation :lessons:

Just stop this chronic complaining and be happy that we actually got a glimpse of Glory :donewithit:

And if you still disagree, log out and get a hobby... jesus christ :ipass:

Archived