AP? Britney talks about Track by Track (Glory) from Invitation till Clumsy

jokobish

2 hours ago, timaeus said:

DID SHE JUST SAY MAN ON THE MOON WAS A HAPPY SONG.

I always thought it was a happy song, the lyrics seems to tell about her fantazing about the guy of her dreams. Maybe its not a true happy song but its like a hopeful optimistic one. Even the critics said so, it was only here that I saw people saying its a sad song.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...that Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter and herself wrote "DYWCO?"? :orangu: She keeps getting the credits wrong! :nyheadache: How can she not know which songs she wrote herself? :ohnoney: She said this in the track by track review... first "Make Me...", now this... I don't know what to think anymore...:idkney: And then the "Salami" inspiration quote... :embarrassney:

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

But she wrote Make Me...

and Revival is a great album so I dont know whats the problem..

The problem is like when China made an imitation of Louis Vuitton and then Louis Vuitton saying they took inspiration from that imitation for their new product! :lessons:

43 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I love stuff like this, hope we hear the full thing.

Though Man on the Moon is not happy to me, it's probably one of her saddest songs about a girl being completely ignored by a guy and made feel ****?

who cares tho

it's her BFF favourite song :gobaby:

do you think it could be the hottie Cade Hudson or one of her Louisiana girls? :)

1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

She recorded a lot of songs for the record. Why is it. Big deal if she forgets which song writer helped write one of her songs.. She also is known to not take credit for songs she helps with 

"Britney Jean" says hi... but then again, that was a Myah Marie album... anyways, the thing is she said she wrote "DYWCO?" and she didn't! :orangu:

Archived