Literally Britney has the worst team ever tbh...

Bris

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Charm La'Donna (of Meghan Trainor fame) is single-handedly destroying the Glory era.

Jamie King needs to come back and fix this mess.

i really miss Jamie King ... im so tired of POM its gettin boring and i think britney is gettin bored too i mean 3 years doing the same thing with the same kind of clothes with the same kind of routines with the same kind of stage props its insane she's not celine or elton john she is so young she needs to step it up tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Screamous said:

What makes you think it was all her team's fault? 

What if the mess that you mention earlier were happened because the team only did what britney told them to do? Because she wasnt comfortable? Would you blamed her instead?

3 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

Are we sure its only her team fault? And not hers? Shes like 34 freaking years old.Not 20.However, i guess her team feels very bad if they indeed read exhale :orangu: 

At least her team should be responsible for the whole original Make Me thing? For an icon like Britney she doesn't even need sponsors:nyheadache:

2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

i really miss Jamie King ... im so tired of POM its gettin boring and i think britney is gettin bored too i mean 3 years doing the same thing with the same kind of clothes with the same kind of routines with the same kind of stage props its insane she's not celine or elton john she is so young she needs to step it up tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

The Boys performance is pure hell to me. I don't know how she makes it through that one. :mj:

18 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Everything will change as soon as Vegas is over! She will have full control of her life and career and will make a real comeback. This will be her Ray of Light. Mark my words!:nyschool:

This album is her ray of light tho... she sounds amazing, maybe her best vocals yet but I can see your point.. she'll have more control of herself/her career after Vegas 

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

I hate the woman on the left

conservatorship was her idea 

Yes, it was!

She continues to handle all of Britney's finances -- the financial conservatorship.

Jamie also continues to be the President of all of Britney's corporations. He also gets a 1.5% cut of all of Britney's POM revenues.

Complaints about tiny budgets for videos and performances could likely be directed at her. :mhmnod: 

2 minutes ago, the_toy said:

i really miss Jamie King ... im so tired of POM its gettin boring and i think britney is gettin bored too i mean 3 years doing the same think with the same kind of clothes with the same kind of routines with the same kind of stage props its insane she's not celine or elton john she is so young she needs to step it up tumblr_ob840hAvy91u6n38po1_250.gif

Last time i heard about Jamie King is when exhaler butchered him because he gave her too much walk-o-graphy in circus your. Basically, exhale will butchered every britney's choreographer in almost every era.

Maybe Charm will be missed in couple years, B13 perhaps?

:ohnoney:

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

Yes, it was!

She continues to handle all of Britney's finances -- the financial conservatorship.

Jamie also continues to be the President of all of Britney's companies. He also gets a 1.5% cut of all of Britney's POM revenues.

Complaints about tiny budgets for videos and performances could likely be directed at her. :mhmnod: 

but everything was fine till 2013? do they think Britney is not that relevant anymore to spent more money on her? 
at least the music is good this time :huh:  

Just now, tsss said:

but everything was fine till 2013? do they think Britney is not that relevant anymore to spent more money on her? 
at least the music is good this time :huh:  

They started skimping during the FF tour...eliminating prop pieces, and little things here and there.

It could be RCA shaving her budget down because Britney refused to promote BJ.

But when did Robin start appearing with her everywhere? After Brett left? It makes me wonder how much influence Robin has on Britney's thought processes.

Even Britney acknowledges that younger people know what's up...okay, granted she was referring to her boys' opinions most of the time but at the end of the day, her team is out of touch. She needs a fresh team who can offer up a creative explosion. That's not to say she should replace everyone, on the contrary, you need experience on a team too. 

The thing with this era is that while it may look good on paper, in terms of the promo we've been getting, it has also turned out to be one of the messiest, most mismanaged eras. 

1) Leaked first single.

2) Scrapped first MV...

3)...replaced with an official MV which neither the fans nor the public cares for and which certainly did not compliment/ boost the single with streams.

4) Leaked album.

5) Carpool Karaoke should have previewed more of Glory instead of older singles. Missed opportunity.

6) VMA screw over.

7) Continued preference of/ use of CD vocals in public performances instead of pre-recorded live vocals (at the very least).

On a positive note though, Glory was an album riding on the coattails of the disastrous BJ and PG. It's a fantastic comeback, both musically and in terms of chart performance (especially internationally), and has definitely managed to repair a lot of  the damage resulting from BJ and PG. 

6 minutes ago, Bris said:

At least her team should be responsible for the whole original Make Me thing? For an icon like Britney she doesn't even need sponsors:nyheadache:

What if...Britney was the one who want it to be scrapped because britney wasnt comfortable with the results. And her team had to work their *** off day and night to fix the mess. Fund the budget, find the director with "reasonable price", renegotiate with the sponsors, reshot everything, reschedule everything... And do that in limited time?

Its all just theory. Basically, we know almost nothing what behind the curtain

5 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

They started skimping during the FF tour...eliminating prop pieces, and little things here and there.

It could be RCA shaving her budget down because Britney refused to promote BJ.

But when did Robin start appearing with her everywhere? After Brett left? It makes me wonder how much influence Robin has on Britney's thought processes.

I had no idea that Robin was here even in FF era but she was :zoomzoom: 
I don't know what kind of woman she is but the fact that she supports Lou Taylor is enough for me to worry 
do you mean she brainwashes Britney about her situation with c-ship? 
it's weird to me that Fe is not close to Brit, it's hard to believe she will distance herself after long years friendship
is B's team doesn't let her get too close to Britney again? I think she truly understands what's Britney got into to and they don't like it

Archived