Literally Britney has the worst team ever tbh...

Bris

Is it just me or is britney has the worst team?:moorangu: 

"desert live" in work *****, original Make Me, 0 promo in BJ era, horrible costumes in FFT...:idkney:

If Britney really wants to step up her game first thing she should do is to fire her team and replace a new one. Compare to other stars like Rihanna, Katy or even Beyonka, her team really sucks.:angietea:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling that Britney can be extremely hard to work with because she flip flops and changes her mind depending on her mood. She also has horrible taste when it comes to clothing, so I can see how a lot of the costume choices are coming right from Britney herself.

But Larry has really got to stop over-hyping and making promises that he can't keep. And he's got to start giving her better options to choose from. If he doesn't give her cheese, then she's not going to pick the cheese.

Also, poor Larry is dealing with some tiny budgets right now. And that's not his fault whatseover. 

3 minutes ago, -Liar. said:

Britney is still in a conservatorship, her dad thinks her team is great (he said so in "When the Lights Go Out")

ok but i think she wants to stick with those flops no matter what... its like she considers them as family and thats the problem bc they wont tell her what she really needs to do tumblr_ocwgpapgy11u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_ocwgpapgy11u6n38po1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

If Britney really wants to step up her game she would have already done it though

Britney is now more hard-working than FF era + BJ era combined, i can see she really wants to achieve something in Glory, but her team keeps pulling her back:crying2:

9 minutes ago, -Liar. said:

Britney is still in a conservatorship, her dad thinks her team is great (he said so in "When the Lights Go Out")

Just like Britney! She's not like a baby, she speaks for herself and that's the "problem". She prefers to be around people she knows and people who have ben through all that **** with her. They don't judge or try to change her. This have 2 sides: good for Britney the person but bad for Britney the artist.

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Charm La'Donna (of Meghan Trainor fame) is single-handedly destroying the Glory era.

Jamie King needs to come back and fix this mess.

Did Charm choreograph the VMAs performance? It looked like a watered down version of what she taught Britney imo. Her other choreographies like for Breathe on Me look good imo.

1 minute ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

Everything will change as soon as Vegas is over! She will have full control of her life and career and will make a real comeback. This will be her Ray of Light. Mark my words!:nyschool:

People already questioning how many comebacks britney had, i really hope Glory is the last one:crying2:

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

In case you haven't noticed, Charm likes to incorporate dance moves that BRITNEY herself wants in the routines. I've made this post before, and I will make it again: you dumb idiots act like she did not give Britney the fire and drive, the guitar choreo, the TOMH back hand flip, the Womanizer break down, the BBMA toxic choreo, Breathe On Me routine, etc etc etfc. 

You're whinny little *******.

Instead of calling names, why don't you present a reasonable argument? It's a new GLORIOUS era and there's no room for Charm La'Donna in it. We need a new choreographer and creative team STAT or we have another Bethany Joan on our hands. :receipts1:

Archived