We need Stream hard this week. Stop your Meltdown.

HotAsIce.ve

Ok people. First Read This and Stop your Meltdown. 

Now start streaming Hard this week too. For the people who think streaming it's not important, it is, for example Anti of Rihanna is still a top 20 album on BB200 because the SPS sales with the Streaming, the album barely sold on pure sales, basically the 70-80% from the sales of Anti every week came from the Streaming. 

So, open your Spotify, open your Apple Music and start Streaming Glory. 

If you're a international fan, download a VPN app, put a IP from the US and create a Spotify account in the US for free, remember stream the album with the VPN on. I'm streaming 8-9 times per day the full album. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEAH instead of bitching we can do it :angietea:and Glory can also get that No. 1 the next week if we do good work with streams on daily basis and if we all join with that, doing  #StreamParties and those stuff:cigney: I mean kanye album was # 1 with  90K sales base only in streams :lmao: on tidal (yeah right):watrusayin: is the first album in history to be # 1 with pure streams:orangu: and that albums sold less than glory in its first week:explainlol:

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

No.  'Make Me' is still Top 5 on iTunes, so there's literally no reason to rush a second single.  

Well, they should have a 2nd single by the next 2 weeks because the only reason Make Me is in top 5 if because of VMAS. By next week it will be out of top 20 lol

2 minutes ago, Blackout_Boy said:

Well, they should have a 2nd single by the next 2 weeks because the only reason Make Me is in top 5 if because of VMAS. By next week it will be out of top 20 lol

I think before a 2nd single release she needs film a Music Video first. 

She need impact the same day with the visuals for the GP gain interest in the song and radios play the song. 

is not about no be negative for some or dont be ''delusional'' for others:mj: is about persistence:saycheese: another fan bases having that and the B army at the first meltdown think everything is a lost cause:nothavingit: look at rihanna went  Anti was released everyone mocked of her because the 420 copies fiasco then because samsung bought the platinum certification:rihstare: but the navy never give up and work went #1 couples weeks late:explainlol:r also they stream a lot:lessons: something that puts the album like a succes:tiffdrink: because the other side would be a flop:selenerz: Glory still have chance to be #1 if we want are UNITED and streaming.:tiffanynod:

Just now, HotAsIce.ve said:

I think before a 2nd single release she needs film a Music Video first. 

She need impact the same day with the visuals for the GP gain interest in the song and radios play the song. 

I know, I meant they should prepare it, not released it tho

8 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

is not about no be negative for some or dont be ''delusional'' for others:mj: is about persistence:saycheese: another fan bases having that and the B army at the first meltdown think everything is a lost cause:nothavingit: look at rihanna went  Anti was released everyone mocked of her because the 420 copies fiasco then because samsung bought the platinum certification:rihstare: but the navy never give up and work went #1 couples weeks late:explainlol:r also they stream a lot:lessons: something that puts the album like a succes:tiffdrink: because the other side would be a flop:selenerz: Glory still have chance to be #1 if we want are UNITED and streaming.:tiffanynod:

Amen 

Britney is no Rihanna

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Agreed. We need to get this album to platinum with streams. If we stream 24/7, the drop won't be as bad. I'm assuming the 2nd single will be ready for end of this month maybe October. They need to release the video the same day with major Spotify promo.

Are we even enjoying the album or continuously burning out streaming for false hope?

Archived