Britney's worst music video? (POLL)

kasavas

Vote for the worst video.  

330 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make Me... I'm sorry but at least the other three had SOME replay value... I've watched all the others at least twice.

I could only stomach Make Me the once.

Make Me was just basically "how do we incorporate all of these products from the scrapped video into a new video and also film it on one afternoon?" 

:tiffsmoke:

Make me. I thought Ooh La La was cute for a kids movie soundtrack song. Pretty girls had some ugly styling and I don't like Iggy at all but at least it was kinda fun and it made sense since it was supposed to be inspired by some 80s movie. Perfume was meh... I don't wanna watch it again but not the worst.

Now Make Me....don't get me started on Make Me :bpout:

Where is HIAM? That's the only video I never, ever feel like watching again. The Britney vs Britney fight scene was fun but other than that holy **** was it bad.

Out of these four I'd go with Pretty Girls. It's less boring than Perfume but her styling in it was horrid and the talking scene in the middle is an absolute cringe-fest, yes it was intended, but it was still not done well and should not exist in the first place.

The new Make Me video is horrid obviously, but Britney looks ******* heavenly in it which is the only saving grace it has.

Sorry for all the Pretty Girls haters, but the music video had a storyline, nice dancing and helped the songs on the charts.

Unlike Make Me... :orangu:

Pretty Girls has no forgotten timestamps, no scenes doubled, no dancers wearing the same clothes throughout several days, no same props used throughout all scenes of the video...

Unlike Make Me... :orangu:

Archived