When preston didn't answer the question about the vmas

Body ache

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they haven't seen it because it was too raunchy, I think when Britney shows them something of her as a singer she probably show music videos like Lucky and stuff like that but I'm sure they have seen a lot more since they are 9 and 10 right so I'm sure they have looked her up on YouTube

3 minutes ago, Losio said:

I think they haven't seen it because it was too raunchy, I think when Britney shows them something of her as a singer she probably show music videos like Lucky and stuff like that but I'm sure they have seen a lot more since they are 9 and 10 right so I'm sure they have looked her up on YouTube

Dont forget Work Work and Work Chick :hype:

they know about their mothers

eventhough britney doesnt tell them about herself , their friends speak to them. I wonder if children around them talk **** about britney to their face like " your mother is a **** , she sucks very big time etc."  it will hurt if they say

38 minutes ago, minKey said:

they know about their mothers

eventhough britney doesnt tell them about herself , their friends speak to them. I wonder if children around them talk **** about britney to their face like " your mother is a **** , she sucks very big time etc."  it will hurt if they say

no, still not because they are still kids, but in time they will hear some bad things, unfortunatelly

Archived