Glory debuts at #4 in Australia!

1 minute ago, Slayde said:

Haha it was different in Sydney I can tell you that much! Melbourne is defs my next place of residence, just have to figure out when tbh... :comingthru:

Well I now live in Newcastle and I'm the lone Britney fan here :tiffsniffle:

Bit you'll love Melbourne! Me and my bf will probably move back next year :tongueney:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Well I now live in Newcastle and I'm the lone Britney fan here :tiffsniffle:

Bit you'll love Melbourne! Me and my bf will probably move back next year :tongueney:

Hmm Newcastle I have heard mixed reviews tbh :mhmsureny: Nah but I went to uni in Sydney with a lot of people from there! I LIVE for Melbourne, I've been once this year and couldn't believe all the queens walking around in H & M and Chapel Street, I loved it! I can't wait to move there! (run away to there)  :messbye:

3 hours ago, Lightspeed said:

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/albums-chart

Her 8th top 5 album here. Make Me also re-enters the top 50 at #43!

Past peaks:

...Baby One More Time - #2

Oops!...I Did It Again - #2

Britney - #4

In the Zone - #10

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative - #4

Blackout - #3

Circus - #3

The Singles Collection - #23

Femme Fatale - #1

Britney Jean - #12

how could it happen?:beynah: 

55 minutes ago, Jason_BritneyArmy said:

how could it happen?:beynah: 

I was a teen when ITZ came out in Australia, it just wasn't thank big for some reason. I think at the time it was trendy to hate on Britney and plus it was the time when indie rock bands and punk was popular coz of The OC lol. I mean house music and electro was huge wayy before it became popular in the US, which is why FF did so well because it was the most danciest record I reckon. But still such a shock, I didn't realise ITZ debuted so low considering at least Toxic was a huge hit here 

3 hours ago, Slayde said:

Haha it was different in Sydney I can tell you that much! Melbourne is defs my next place of residence, just have to figure out when tbh... :comingthru:

I'm from Nelbourne, hi! Lmao

Yeah the reason P!nk is big here because she had a long *** tour here and promotes on 60 minutes and promotes a lot here, therefore she gets a lot of sales. :donewithit:

14 minutes ago, anti said:

I'm from Nelbourne, hi! Lmao

Yeah the reason P!nk is big here because she had a long *** tour here and promotes on 60 minutes and promotes a lot here, therefore she gets a lot of sales. :donewithit:

Oh hey! How is it living there? I would love to live in maybe Carlton or more urban areas! What suburb are you from? One thing I know is that the shopping is wayyyy better than Sydney, in terms of accessibility/not having to walk or take buses EVERYWHERE which is what living in Sydney is :nobitch:

Oh 60 Minutes now it explains it a bit, Australia obsessed with that show haha! :mhmsureny: I prefer Sunday Night tbh (sometimes) :cricket:

21 minutes ago, BrendaWalsh said:

I was a teen when ITZ came out in Australia, it just wasn't thank big for some reason. I think at the time it was trendy to hate on Britney and plus it was the time when indie rock bands and punk was popular coz of The OC lol. I mean house music and electro was huge wayy before it became popular in the US, which is why FF did so well because it was the most danciest record I reckon. But still such a shock, I didn't realise ITZ debuted so low considering at least Toxic was a huge hit here 

but #10 ,i still can't believe it:nothavingit: anyway thank you :hugs:

#4 is pretty good and I remember when in the zone debuted low yet the singles all were #1 except "outrageous" me against the music was a 2 part single the good days of buying physical singles lol Britney needs to come back here and promote or better yet another tour, I went to all the circus shows in Sydney and was the best days of my life lol 

Archived