After hearing the album why tf was make me the first single

derick

U would think following such a flop era they would choose the best song or most radio friendly one on the album the world was waiting to Stan and she released a ballad then didn't sing it live during live performances and basic knee taps :boredashell: I love the song but is no where near my fave on the album 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, derick said:

U would think following such a flop era they would choose the best song or most radio friendly one on the album the world was waiting to Stan and she released a ballad then didn't sing it live during live performances and basic knee taps :boredashell: I love the song but is no where near my fave on the album 

Thank ya! Finally someone else has said it. I been thinkin this since I heard the whole album.

:howiroll:

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

honestly i think MM is one of the weakest songs on the album but i cant see any other song being the 1st single. MAYBE Just Luv Me...

Yes this would have worked extremely well. It seems personal, voulnerable and memorable while also have a groove.

16 minutes ago, derick said:

I'm with you totally! I love MM, I do. Really! But I was thinking the same today! They must be going for Glory longevity! Start off decent and then BOOM! Send in the big guns!!! :orly:

• Content Curators

Are you serious?? Like really?

Love me Down as first single? What the **** have you been smoking?

Make Me sets the tone for Glory, and is the catchy as well as experimental enough to show a new side of Britney.

The fact that the song could rise back to #2 and stay in top 10 for days shows that GP actually likes the song. You don't see Pretty Girls or Work ***** rise by that much tbh. and Change Your Mind over Make Me as the lead single? God, you are just plain stupid.

MM was a good first single choice. It def set a tone for what to expect w this album. But..

It wasn't your typical Britney song... wasn't upbeat or poppy. And it's more radio friendly than 3/4 Glory even tho the album is one of, if not her best. 

I feel like you guys confuse "single worthy" with "radio friendly"...the songs are ALL worthy of being singles cause the quality is consistent throughout this whole album. But the radio is TOO generic these days. If they want to hear Britney they want bubblegum *** lioness Britney, not sensual jam. The only radio friendly songs are honestly Better & Just Luv Me

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I'm happy it was the first single. she went out on a limb and created am amazing song. the only issue is its tainted due to her performances of it and the music video

Yeah, i think if she has to lip sync, she should pre-record it and create something visually more beautiful and elegant instead of going for leotards or Charm Ladonna's choreography, but honestly I'm really happy Britney made the effort to promote so much!

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

What ballad are you talking about? There are literally NO ballads on Glory...

The fact that this person is bashing Make Me as the first single shows he/she has really bad taste.

A lead single has to be the setting stone of the album, and 'Love Me Down' is one of the catchiest, but def not one of the best songs on the album.

3 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

Thank ya! Finally someone else has said it. I been thinkin this since I heard the whole album.

:howiroll:

Yes this would have worked extremely well. It seems personal, voulnerable and memorable while also have a groove.

Yes "make me ooh ohh ohh ohh" is a little basic tbh 

3 hours ago, Dicky said:

It's a great lead single and u need to deal with it. 

U won't believe how much Make Me's impact toward GP tho. 

Make Me put her name on the map again and u need to accept it. 

and she needs to release an upbeat song for her second single; Love Me Down. 

On the map would be #1:boredashell:

Archived