The importance of choosing the right 2nd Single..

Enigmatique

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk.  I'd like to think if she can have a Mariah "We Belong Together" moment, it's possible.  But, sadly, the GP just isn't here for her anymore, mostly because she fails to show them that she is willing to evolve as a performer.  They aren't interested in her looking hot and lipsyncing on stage.  We usually don't care about her lipping, but everyone else thinks it's shitty of her.  She has a solid fanbase, but you either like her or hate her...there is no in-between

The only way the album is staying in the charts is if Britney does continuous promo, which I don't see happening. Tho Britney has been doing a lot of surprises this era, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :omgreallyney:

But really, the second single is kind of important. If it's not a bigger hit than MM I feel like they'll give up on releasing anymore singles, and this album deserves to go at least four singles deep.

23 minutes ago, Godlory said:

I hope, it's an up-tempo songs with good choreography and a good video. I hope..:donewithit:

Add some promo to this and I think we'll have a certified and memorable hit. (I like make me but I don't think it's very memorable, like in a few years will anyone remember it? Of course we will but I mean GP)

Archived