Help me understand...

I’mAMomNow

How does the chart position correlate to the quality of the music?

By some of the reactions, it would appear that debuting at #3 somehow means the music is now garbage. Last I checked, Glory was the same masterpiece now as it was when it was released.

So, why the meltdowns over a #3 US debut? (I don't even want to get back into how I told y'all that boycotting the MM video would be a self-fulfilling prophecy).

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

B Army is very competitive that's all:saycheese:

Competitive is not the same as intolerable.

"she needs a new choreographer, team, make up artist, costume designer, etc etc etc". 

Someone else said it in another thread, you'd think this was a Britney Spears troll site, not a fan site, with the things that are said. 

I come here to share positive discussion and excitement with other stans, but y'all seriously can be the worst sometimes, especially about Britney herself. It's remarkable. 

15 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

Competitive is not the same as intolerable.

"she needs a new choreographer, team, make up artist, costume designer, etc etc etc". 

Someone else said it in another thread, you'd think this was a Britney Spears troll site, not a fan site, with the things that are said. 

I come here to share positive discussion and excitement with other stans, but y'all seriously can be the worst sometimes, especially about Britney herself. It's remarkable. 

No other fan base drags their fave artist like this one does.  It's shameful.  I feel so bad for Britney for having such shitty 'fans'. :brityeah: 

4 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I knowwww!!!!!!! :yesplease:

I come here to share my excitement with y'all and get more pumped about everything Britney does and so on... But I end up feeling down because all of the criticism :crying1:

anigif_enhanced-4230-1399925653-1_previe

#3 isnt a flop. Most of Rihanna's albums debuted like that and she never flopped so far. 

Some pressed britards only wanted #1 to brag to xtina's fans and to discuss with beyonka's fans. 

Archived