Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

This is what scares me tbh

i mean if she flops then  we wont be getting any new music anymore...not the most quality music produced by the best producers out there at least...

this is sad,hopefully she will get hit singles that will carry the album.

Slumber Party and Change Your Mind is ready for the job

aD7iWQ.gif

Mariah has flopped a million times recently and her label still supports her and well known producers still work with her! 

Plus im sure RCA probably thinks this is good because it's a higher position than BJ, if anything they're prob kicking themselves for picking the week they did to release it! 

The one thing that might happen is she'll give up on promo because she won't think it makes any diff 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXu654VYAAGgrQ.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/dasalaz/status/771787017252278272

Can you guys explain me this cuz I smell sabotage here.  

From 79% to 89% sales britney had the same amount of sales.  How?  Barbara and Florida dont have their albums on spotify like britney.  Lot of stores doesnt even had more copies of glory.  Seriously this is sabotage. 

Sorry for my english. I'm so mad :angietea:

2 minutes ago, Austin1994 said:

Blackout didn't even make it #1 in this US  and it was a flawless album. The GP is slowly  losing interest in britney especially here in the United  States, I'm sorry but if I was britney I would've change management team, but she won't ever do that.

Femme fatale was honestly her biggest hit with many songs ending in the Top 10 even tho she hated that era.

Britney jean honestly was a dated album that RCA rushed just to make a quick buck, But that album could've had many hits like -Till its gone, and it should be easy" but instead  they put perfume  as the second single which was a horrible idea, which lead to them getting rid of that era.

Glory honestly  is one of her best album and I'm just sad that after all theses years she's finally  doing promo and is enjoying herself once again and still didn't get that #1 :tifftear:

You UK fans are flawless for getting our queen #2 :gobaby:

Blackout was leaked half a year before its release. Glory was leaked a week before its release which is equivalent to it leaking a few months ago because people are so quick to download leaked albums nowadays compared to before because of technology. Everyone here is going to take back their words when they see Katy and Gaga sell < 100k unless if their albums don't leak beforehand.

14 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

As I expected. The whole era is huge mess, I can't believe that she survived 17 years in this business with that flop team.

Who approved that Disney **** called MV?

Who let her go on VMAs stage without iconic costume/performance?

Those 2 huge mistakes could easily kill her career, I'm not even joking.

If she thinks to go in same direction for the rest of performances/singles, she should end this era ASAP.

I'm sure she thinks that MM video and VMA performance were incredibly amazing and cool... Just as her new beautiful lips. Her team tells her that everything is always fine, Britney lost that sense of something... I think this is due to the fact that she was no longer interested in this industry, she does not know what others are doing. And she prefers Hawaii.

6 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Oh people had so much interest in her back than. Today nobody cares about Britney Spears except her small fan base. Let be real man.

6 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Oh people had so much interest in her back than. Today nobody cares about Britney Spears except her small fan base. Let be real man.

I understand what you mean but some of her best albums didn't debut at #1 such has Blackout and after Britney Jean flopped getting #3 isn't as bad as some think I respect ur thinking tho

Guest ErJ Spears

this also means there won't be another tour in the future, maybe she will extend her Flopgas show for 5 more years..Well done Team B, go and make Fifth Harmonia a success instead. I'm done.

7 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

I prefer Britney but that just simply isn't true. Back to basics was a huge success and that was released in 2006. The Btb tour was one of the highest grossing tours of 2007, and broke records in Australia. She broke an attendance record at one of the biggest music festivals in the world, this year in Morocco.  If glory tanks(which I really hope it won't)  they will have an equal amount of flop albums

No.

Your points are all in the past! 2007 is almost 10 years ago!! I'm talking about her last 3 attempts! They all tanked like there's no tomorrow! And I'm not even talking about the fact she hasn't toured in 9 years!! People overseas don't even know she exist! 

And Mawazeen is ALWAYS sold-out regardless who's on the stage! Barely anyone knew any of her songs! I've seen the videos! 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Mariah has flopped a million times recently and her label still supports her and well known producers still work with her! 

Plus im sure RCA probably thinks this is good because it's a higher position than BJ, if anything they're prob kicking themselves for picking the week they did to release it! 

The one thing that might happen is she'll give up on promo because she won't think it makes any diff 

exactly ... i really think we wont be seeing major promo anytime soon tbh 

1 minute ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

I'm sure she thinks that MM video and VMA performance were incredibly amazing and cool... Just as her new beautiful lips. Her team tells her that everything is always fine, Britney lost that sense of something... I think this is due to the fact that she was no longer interested in this industry, she does not know what others are doing. And she prefers Hawaii.

I guess, I hope she will wake up before there wont be anybody to support her anymore.

Ok, this album is incredible not matter if debuts at # 3 and she is doing with similar numbers to current *******, britney is giving the best of her,  we didnt complain of lack of promo? now she is doing, dont be ungrateful if britney would wanted buy that # 1 she would do, others in the industry does or  sell the pre-order along with the vegas tickes like babra,  now streams the second week is coming *******.:carpoolney:

She is doing the same numbers of Selena, and almost the same numbers of Rihanna & Arianna. The only girl this year who cross the 200K mark was Beyonce (but you know the GP kiss her *** so much with that **** of the Visual and the Movie on HBO)

And Selena, Rihanna and Arianna are a Big Things right now, they are hot and in their primes. I mean right now Rihanna or even Selena have more support from the GP and have more fans than Britney. 

@mmmpapiloveyou

Archived