Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Barbra's album is selling along with her concert tickets:sickofu: if you buy a ticket for her concert you automatically are buying the album:ehum:

Why Britneys stupid team didn't do that with LV tickets/perfumes? Why didn't they make a deal with some huge brand or something? Aghh they are so stupid.

34 minutes ago, the_toy said:

i feel the same way...i think she did all this promo bc she truly loves this album and she really wanted it to be on top of the charts...otherwise she wouldnt bother to do all those performances and radio shows and so on  tumblr_ob98lx1EnK1u6n38po1_250.gif now we have to face the truth: will RCA keep supporting it? more singles to come besides DYWCO which is a tragic option in my opinion? i love glory and i feel sorry for britney bc she really did everything she could this time....im sad tumblr_oapqku7g5p1u6n38po1_250.gif

This is what scares me tbh

i mean if she flops then  we wont be getting any new music anymore...not the most quality music produced by the best producers out there at least...

this is sad,hopefully she will get hit singles that will carry the album.

Slumber Party and Change Your Mind is ready for the job

aD7iWQ.gif

if her team wasnt ********

1 mag covers with amazing photoshoots

2 radio interviews

3 pushing singles- brinni doesnt usually do it but it they pushed and promoted the singles, they could make this era all about the singles. 5-6 singles easily

4 buying banners on itunes etc

5 she could try to sing live just like me or something. she could sit at pom and sing it

6 this fanbase would be relieved if she stopped with leotards. she needs a new stylist, a reinvention like in the circus era

4 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

As I expected. The whole era is huge mess, I can't believe that she survived 17 years in this business with that flop team.

Who approved that Disney **** called MV?

Who let her go on VMAs stage without iconic costume/performance?

Those 2 huge mistakes could easily kill her career, I'm not even joking.

If she thinks to go in same direction for the rest of performances/singles, she should end this era ASAP.

If 2007 didn't kill her carrer, nothing will

Blackout didn't even make it #1 in this US  and it was a flawless album. The GP is slowly  losing interest in britney especially here in the United  States, I'm sorry but if I was britney I would've change management team, but she won't ever do that.

Femme fatale was honestly her biggest hit with many songs ending in the Top 10 even tho she hated that era.

Britney jean honestly was a dated album that RCA rushed just to make a quick buck, But that album could've had many hits like -Till its gone, and it should be easy" but instead  they put perfume  as the second single which was a horrible idea, which lead to them getting rid of that era.

Glory honestly  is one of her best album in years! and I'm just sad that after all theses years she's finally  doing promo and is enjoying herself once again and still didn't get that #1 :tifftear:

You UK fans are flawless for getting our queen #2 :gobaby:

Archived