Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, Borja said:

I just think the opposite. I think Britney is a joke in Europe and we always hear the most about the bad things on the news than the good because she never promotes **** here. The numbers for Glory are quite good compared to Britney Jean, but overall are just ok. 

She should start promoting in the whole Europe, not only the UK. They forget Europe is a big market, her team only think about doing little things in UK as promo, a country that is not even Europe anymore now.

They only promote the UK because it's the second biggest music market. They forget about the rest of Europe it sucks :tiffsniffle: Imagine how much higher she would've debuted if she even just did a broadcasted interview in France/Sweden/Germany/Spain on their main talk shows.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

Does HDD charts represent all copies sold? Like do they get 100% accurate data?

Those are projections from a certain number of USA retailers (not completely accurate, then) represented by that percentage you see above the chart. It surely gives an idea of what the BB 200 is going to be like, tho!

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I feel bad for them though. This is why I always hope Britney does decent. 

Her label is obviously not letting her release. They cancelled her tour. It's all because of not enough demand. 

Yeah! I pray that for Britney! :) and sorry but the amount of shade that woman (if she can be called that) throws at Britney I don't feel sorry she's not in demand and never will be!

2 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

enhanced-buzz-29054-1349493352-2.jpg

They r pressed cause they only paying attention to Lotus when they wipe their ****!

I'm dying! LOVE THIS :dead::hype:

Archived