Britney Spears' 'Glory' Debuts At No. 3 In The U.S.

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

You know that every Friday new albums are released right? Well. 3 albums came out today for sale on iTunes and the #1, #5 and #7 are new releases. 

Glory is now #8 

Thanks for the heads up!

Aw it was 7 a minut ago! Make it staaaahp!!! :otears:

Just now, JoffBaratheon said:

The fact that albums that have been out for months are ahead of her is shameful. She's doing all this promo :otears:

The main problem is Britney don't have a proper hit song that can sell the album, Make Me is just starting get exposure on iTunes and Spotify since the last week but the Radios still don't support the song and I don't think they will pick up again and made the song a hit. 

Also the VMAs don't get much exposure for her because the next day all was about Beyonka. 

2 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

:flop:

Oh don't start with the Hate and make this Masterpiece of Album another Britney Jean situation. 

Its a shame the album is not doing by the moment great in the charts of course it is, but Glory DONT deserve a Hate Treatement like Britney Jean because the Flop Sales.

So Stop

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Oh don't start with the Hate and make this Masterpiece of Album another Britney Jean situation. 

Its a shame the album is not doing by the moment great in the charts of course it is, but DONT deserved a Hate Treatement like Britney Jean for the Flop Sales.

So Stop

except I'm not hating on the album? :dontlike: and if you don't know, I love BJ, it's one of my favorite albums even if it failed on charts

Just now, juniorcasemiro said:

LOL I knew this was going to happen tbh poor stans that were thinking we had a chance to get a #1 on the second week :uknowit:
If we didn't made the album #1 this week, then it's game over... unless Team Britney pulls a Gaga and discounts the album to 0.99 cents :selenerz: (and Billboard wouldn't count the sales)

that would be desperate as **** :orangu: both the lead single and album discounted

9 minutes ago, JoffBaratheon said:

She's definitely debuting at least #3 on Billboard but this is just scaring me into thinking it will free fall the following week by a mile and I don't want that to happen since it's an amazing album

it's a masterpiece :crying11: i hope maybe at some point glory will go up like lemons did after vma, we have ellen and festivals and singles to come, maybe, a controversial unscrapped vid can provide rise, im still in for some red tittieney :shameless:

She needs to do more and more promo to make people know shes still around bcuz people forgat about her right after Femme Fatale or even before that when she got a break.

She doesnt need a single 2 she still needs to make some publicity for Make Me then right after it gets some exposure while Britney promoting herself to public she can safely release the 2nd single bcuz at this point whatever single she releases people wont give a damn about her

But the thing is that she cant do it with the way she keeps nowadays. She needs to fix the choreo for both songs first bcuz they are like a joke if shes not going to sing live.... shes gotta do either this or that other way around people will keep judging her and say she has no passion/soul in her and so no promo will help her.

gnmzKJ.gif

Just now, CharmingMadness said:

it's a masterpiece :crying11: i hope maybe at some point glory will go up like lemons did after vma, we have ellen and festivals and singles to come, maybe, a controversial unscrapped vid can provide rise, im still in for some red tittieney :shameless:

I don't understand why fans are worried that it will drop violently... CAUSE IT WILL :selenerz:
It always happens with every Britney album since Britney tbh... I just couldn't care less. THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WANTED THE ALBUM TO BE #1 AT LEAST THIS WEEK :NOOO:

It stills drives me INSANE that her management team didn't predict this... THE SECOND they announced the release date I researched who would release an album the same week and I saw FGL as a threat.
God dammit, they can be so lazy sometimes, it boggles my mind. AND THEY'RE PAID TO DO THAT!

Archived